Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

American Idol

Announcements Posted on
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    A thread for anyone who watches American Idol! Watching the results show now, what did you think about last night?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Joshua Ledet was on point.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Agreed, he has been for the past few weeks
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely love American Idol. I think the standard and talent this year is so high! Although she isn't my favourite, I thought Elise was fantastic at You and I and I really liked her duet this week with Phillip. I think Jessica is a fantastic singer but I don't feel I know who she is as an artist. I thought she sounded really flat/off key when she was singing Stronger with Hollie and Joshua!! Joshua, Phillip and Colton are my three favourites, but I have to say the last few weeks Joshua has topped them. Loved his performances of "When a man loves a woman" and "Without you." He's very similar to Jacob Lusk from last year...but better. :love:

I haven't watched the result show yet (its on tonight in the UK) so don't spoil the surprise! :shh: :p:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lucky, as I was just about to comment on the "shocking" outcome, but I'll give you a few hours to catch up (though I'm surprised you haven't seen it online.)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I just watched it tonight. That was definitely a shocker! :eek: I was convinced that it would've been Hollie who was definitely in the bottom 3 because Jessica had done so well and got great comments. Not that I was that bothered as I'm not a huge fan of Jessica, although she can sing, but I really don't want her to win!!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am watching the performances and results show tomorrow, but it was an impossible task of trying not to find out who got sent home (or who didn't in this case ).

Coming into the finals, Phillip and Colton were my favourite. However, my new favourite (alongside Colton) is Jessica Sanchez. She really is brilliant, easily the best vocalist; and the most versatile. I think she has the potential to be an all-time great. She really is that good.

I was shocked when I heard she was up for elimination; only to be saved by the judges. Personally, I think America thought she was safe and voted for some of the other acts, thinking it would be okay.

I want Jessica to win! And Colton to reach the final.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 14, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.