Brighton
Visit website

BIMM Brighton Accommodation 2012/13

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by michaelruggieri
Yo people!

names Michael Ruggieri, 20,

Literally at the start of my accomadation search, If anyone would be up for going 3 or 4's in on a house let me know, will be doing the guitar course and have studio gear that anyone can use if you're in a house with me, pretty easy going and i never forget to bring in the washing off the line when its pissing it down!

drop me a message on facebook or whatever!

Hey,
My name is Lois Rowe,

I will also be doing the guitar course at BIMM and am looking for accommodation. I do not mind what sort of people i share with and am quite laid back.

I am also on Facebook!
(edited 11 years ago)
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Hi there, my names michael ruggieri, 20, will be doing guitar at BIMM starting this year and am also still looking for a place, earch me on facebook as with a name like mine its probably easier to find the right one. pretty laid back but wont let the house/flat get messy!
Reply 22
Hey! I'm 21 and about to start the song writing course at BIMM. I'm looking for some where to live so if any ones got a spare room going or wants to organise a house share let me know. My names James Moor if you want to add me on facebook.
Reply 23
hey,
names Lois Rowe

me and one other guy have been speaking to are looking for one or two more people as we are thinking of doing a house/flat share. add me on facebook
(edited 11 years ago)
anyone need a housemate? seriously screwed on this one if i cant find peoples!
Reply 25
Hey,
names Lois Rowe

I'm also looking for accommodation i have found two other people one of them i have spoken too but the other one has not replied yet. Your welcome too add me on facebook cause we're still looking for more people.
Reply 26
Hey my name is Chris Allsopp.
I'm doing a degree in Drumming at BIMM.
I've got a house with 3 other BIMM students (2 boys and a girl)
We're looking for the 5th housemate. Rent is just under £400 a month.
If you want more details just ask :smile:

Thank youuu.
Hi, I am interested if you are still looking.
kklljm kl jkl;n
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ZoeLouiseEsteve
Hi I am also starting a songwriting course at BIMM and looking to share a house. Please send a note here is you have something to offer.

Hey,
My names Sadie, I'm doing a diploma in vocals starting next month, also looking for somewhere. Add me on Facebook ( Sadie-may fawcett) to speak more as I've never used the student room before! .. Not sure if you'll even get this message!
(edited 11 years ago)
Hi!
My names Sadie, I'm looking for somewhere to live for the next academic year (2012-2013). Im doing a diploma in vocals. I've never used the student room so if you want to talk, add me on Facebook ( sadie-may fawcett )
Thanks x
Are there any peoples still looking for accommodation because i have info on a few places. d i m s u m 1 @ h o t m a i l . c o . u k email me if you would like to know more.
ljk ljk ljk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending