Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Red Ken cries

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 15-09-2014
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Christ almighty, that article is written in an incredibly biased manner.
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    *snigger* Oh dear. Watching Channel 4 last night when the political broadcast came on for the Lib Dem bloke and he said that we need a mayor who can look after the police force and how he is an ex police man who would be o so right for the job.

The whole process is amusing and embarrassing to say the least. I don't like any of the candidates. Ah well best make a decision but Tearful Ken will be unlikely to make the cut.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Maybe he has seen his tax bill?
    I don't think anyone's seen his tax bill. At least not the real one.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanVI)
    that picture of cameron and nick clegg looks photoshopped that door looks bloody HAUUUUGE
    It is a little known fact that number 10 is actually built on a slant, and all the doors are 12ft high.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geetar)
    Christ almighty, that article is written in an incredibly biased manner.
    The Mail is hardly a bastion of impartial journalism (or, for that matter, journalism).

At any rate, it is quite amusing that Ken cried at his own campaign ad. It would be more believable had the ad not been scripted.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It's obviously political strategy. Modern politics is in favour of politicians showing some emotion, because it shows they are passionate about what they believe in, and it works time and time again. The more charismatic politician is shown to be in a campaign, the more likely he is to win.

I'd be incline to vote for Ken Livingstone, because he has made actively made a binding promise on some issues, upon which, if he defaults will be forced to resign, so he is the safer option. Boris, although, generally more charismatic, has some what petered out and whereas before he did thing that were in the best interest for London, is conforming to policy being implemented by both Tory and Lib Dem politician in this coalition government on matters such as a reduction in the number of police in the police, when crime and incidents like the London riots are on the increase, which I believe isn't London's best interest.

And this is coming from a person that normally votes Lib Dems.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have to admit, I cried as well.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    maybe hes crying that all the taxes hes 'payed' havent bought the aircraft carrier like he wanted...
    http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/m...d-7639459.html
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ken Livingston - A beacon for pricks.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eo-before.html

Interesting
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    :lol: That's quite something...
    • 56 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for sharing, words cannot explain my amusement.

The giggles to be had when he loses spectacularly in the London mayoral election.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm voting for Boris, because he looks like the guy out of Goldeneye. And he doesn't cry like this.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 14, 2012
New on TSR

A-level secrets uncovered

Learn from the experience of last year's A-level students

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.