The Student Room Group

City and Islington Sixth Form

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yes, you have homework for every subject. It says that we should have it with us on our first lesson and they told me at enrolment that we have to do it :biggrin:
Reply 21
Induction tomorrow, should meet anyone here. :smile:

Subjects:
History
Economics
English lang and lit
Psychology
Reply 22
How did everybody find the induction?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 23
Original post by Pilot96
How did everybody find the induction?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Mine was fine :biggrin: I met like 3 people but that was it. I thought it was a bit pointless to be honest since we just went to listen to him talk about stuff I already read in letters and get our timetables. But I guess it makes sense we should officially start on a Monday. What about you?
Reply 24
Original post by Zuuna
Mine was fine :biggrin: I met like 3 people but that was it. I thought it was a bit pointless to be honest since we just went to listen to him talk about stuff I already read in letters and get our timetables. But I guess it makes sense we should officially start on a Monday. What about you?

Mine was quite good, but I know what your saying about the talking, my tutor was talking for about 2 hours, I was bored stiff, then we did an ice breaking sortof game which was kl. I met up with two of my friends after and had lunch in mcdz, and met some nice people from c and i, so quite happy to start tomorrow. What subjects are you taking? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending