The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Hralipour
omg nearly 5 grand on accommodation?! that settles it..im deffo commuting in my 2nd n 3rd years..who cares if it takes 1 hr 30 mins! it's not like i'll be in every day, right?! :s-smilie:

eek, don't comute in everyday, I do it on Mondays and am absolutely exhaused as I have to get up at 5:45 to travel an hour and a half in time for a 9 am lecture- I really wouldn't recommend it!

Plus, the accomodation prices aren't too bad, bearing in mind you have your loan, and you have to be resigned to the fact that uni is expensive. As well as this, I wouldn't want to miss out on the experience of living in a house with my friends.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 21
i think loans go up next year as well to a max of 6170 for london area. just got my new loan form thru, really confusing! but yeh, when you think about it, the people you're renting off BOUGHT that house, and probably have a mortgage on it which theyr trying to pay off, and our landlady for next year is paying broadband and cleaner as well... i'd say my 335pm is pretty damned good for that. we've got a fully equipped kitchen and its a big open plan dining room and lounge as well, as well as 2 shower rooms, and 6 massive double bedrooms. you're close to london, ergo higher rent. generally though thats how much renting costs!

Latest

Trending

Trending