The Student Room Group

Edexcel Jan 2012 Question papers and mark schemes(UPDATED)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
nahhh that's the mark scheme, wanted the answer booklet, where you write you answers on cos it has all the diagrams and stuff.
Thanks anyway
Reply 81
Original post by rkb93
nahhh that's the mark scheme, wanted the answer booklet, where you write you answers on cos it has all the diagrams and stuff.
Thanks anyway

Ask it on the forum, someone might be able to help you.
Reply 82
Original post by raheem94
-

Any chance you have the jan 2012 D1 answer book? Cheers
Reply 83
Original post by Doughnut

I have never done D1, so i don't know about this stuff. Nor do i have it.
Reply 84
Original post by Tabzyy
Hi. Could I please have the January 2012 question paper for Unit 4b - The Wider Economic Environment and Business- edexcel economics and business? Thank you so much!! :smile:

Did you find the paper?
If yes, please can I have the link. Thanks
Reply 85

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=141636...
Reply 86
Original post by Tabzyy
Hi. Could I please have the January 2012 question paper for Unit 4b - The Wider Economic Environment and Business- edexcel economics and business? Thank you so much!! :smile:

Original post by al_miller
Did you find the paper?
If yes, please can I have the link. Thanks

This post contains edexcel economics and business jan 2012 question papers and mark schemes.

The examiners' reports can be downloaded from the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?i502059thfguj
Reply 87

I don't need this, but +rep to you for being so helpful.
Reply 88
I don't need this, but +rep to you for being so helpful.

That was for 'Doughnut' :smile:
Reply 89
This post contains edexcel economics and business jan 2012 question papers and mark schemes.

The examiners' reports can be downloaded from the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?i502059thfguj

Thanks a lot for this :smile:
Reply 90
Original post by al_miller
That was for 'Doughnut' :smile:

Yes, i do know it was for Doughnut. But he had requested on my thread and i couldn't provide, so i was glad someone else helped him.
Reply 91

Thanks but I'm afraid that's not what I was after. That's the question sheet, I'm looking for the answer book which is slightly different. It has a load of lined pages and blank diagrams to be filled in to answer the questions.
Reply 92
Thanks but I'm afraid that's not what I was after. That's the question sheet, I'm looking for the answer book which is slightly different. It has a load of lined pages and blank diagrams to be filled in to answer the questions.

I don't know much about D1, but have you looked at the complete file. There is an answer book in it, but you will need to scroll through the first few pages to find it.
Reply 93

Hey, do you have the OCR Physics A mechanics January 2012 exam paper and mark scheme? I would REALLY appreciate it if you could post it!
Reply 94
I don't know much about D1, but have you looked at the complete file. There is an answer book in it, but you will need to scroll through the first few pages to find it.

So there is! thank you :tongue:
Reply 95
Original post by Aims95
Hey, do you have the OCR Physics A mechanics January 2012 exam paper and mark scheme? I would REALLY appreciate it if you could post it!

I don't have any OCR papers.
Raheem94, Please rate some other members before rating this member again, You are awesome! :cool:
Reply 97
Original post by Casshern1456
Raheem94, Please rate some other members before rating this member again, You are awesome! :cool:

Reply 98
Do you have the economics unit 4 jan 2012 paper and mark scheme??
Reply 99
Original post by nju
Do you have the economics unit 4 jan 2012 paper and mark scheme??

Go to this link.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending