Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone heard back from St Peter's Court?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I applied for accommodation weeks ago and did that survey they sent us about 8 days ago but since I sent it they've been out of office so I've had no reply. Really concerned about this as I wanna make sure I get ensuite. and St Peter's court seems like the nicest place for self-catered.

Anyone heard back from them?

Thanks!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I sent it on the 30th of March. Got my tenancy agreement and room details on the 5th of April. Need to have my agreement back and signed by the 19th of April.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Everything done and dusted...got the finalised booking email last night. If there's a problem then ring them.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    right thanks. Now I'm worried though. Every time I email them it says out of office and I haven't heard from them in a while. Looks like I might be stuck with sharing a bathroom next year through no fault of my own!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addam Martin)
    right thanks. Now I'm worried though. Every time I email them it says out of office and I haven't heard from them in a while. Looks like I might be stuck with sharing a bathroom next year through no fault of my own!

That is just some automated email sent as it is the weekend or out of office hours. No worries, SPC is nowhere near filled up yet.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dsinghdahiya257)
    That is just some automated email sent as it is the weekend or out of office hours. No worries, SPC is nowhere near filled up yet.
    Good to know! I was convinced most places would be full by now. Anyway, see you there if I get in. Thanks!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Highly doubt anywhere will be anything near to full...a good amount of the places will fill up in August I would've thought.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Heyy, what block are you guys in?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Block B, u?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ahh right next to yours..block C!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashah93)
    ahh right next to yours..block C!
    Awesomes.

Join the FB group for St. Peter's Court btw
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/120230938110599/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Finally heard back. Block D. Dunno what that means but sounds as good as anywhere else I guess. Good to know it's sorted!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addam Martin)
    Finally heard back. Block D. Dunno what that means but sounds as good as anywhere else I guess. Good to know it's sorted!
    Old block...which is apparently more social and rooms are ever so slightly larger. Dunno how true that is but hope it is!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yep, rooms are larger in old block! If anyone wants pictures of anything or more info feel free to message me and ask, I know last year I was gagging to know more about it before I went cause I'm massively nosy (:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nejones2)
    Yep, rooms are larger in old block! If anyone wants pictures of anything or more info feel free to message me and ask, I know last year I was gagging to know more about it before I went cause I'm massively nosy (:
    Definitely! Pics would be fantastic!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nejones2)
    Yeah pics would be good.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hell yeah throw some up!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 21, 2012
New on TSR

So how did you do?

Come into the GCSE forum to share your grades

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.