Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

The Eradication of Islam.

Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    “An evil exists that threatens every man, woman and child of this great nation. We must take steps to insure our domestic security and protect our Homeland.”

Two 'evils' taken from two different eras. Hitler spread fear throughout Germany, the Communists were the immortal enemy. He used this scapegoat method to enforce the Enabling Act. The Enabling Act was introduced after the Reichstag fire. Of course Hitler soon blamed this on the Communists. Ok let's get to the point. The second era is the era of political and medial propaganda which disintegrate the credibility of every single man, woman and child on this earth that follows the religion of Islam. I tell you right now, if you are a right-winged dysfunctional bigot, then the illusionary door is that way <.

What I am trying to say is that people are being disillusioned by the media into thinking that Islam is an extremist religion. The USA and the Zionists which fluently support the eradication of Islam are turning the world against the religion. You may ask why? (I'm not sure whether that is legit to be interpreted as a rhetorical question). Well Islam is the religion that is followed by billions of people. By tarnishing the reputation of the religion of Islam, the religion is demoralized. This creates internal and external tensions. Methodically this breaks numerous barriers of moral and ethical values. I am trying to conceal my thoughts on this matter.

Therefore I will get straight to the point. Islam is being targeted by politicians which want to see civil stability destroyed. Consequently this creates civil wars (Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Somalia, Libya, Syria. All coincidentally major Islamic states.) The word terrorism is thrown about so easily nowadays, but I cannot understand why politicians themselves are not branded as terrorists. Just ask yourself this, if you are witnessing your country being destroyed by foreign legions would you not try and defend it? I am in no way justifying some of the actions of extremist delinquents that cause harm on their own people, these people are the lowest people that mankind has to offer. But shouldn't modernized countries such as the US and Britain take a different approach when it comes to political unrest?

As civilised human beings we are intellectually capable of parlaying sociological and socio-political reform. We have to understand that some countries haven't developed socially and financially, therefore we have to help them with this procedure. We live in a world where people would rather downgrade their fellow man then motivate them into achieving something great. Children are egoistically being transformed into materialistic robots which fund corporate organisations. An eye for an eye has well and truly made humanity blind.

Peace Out.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Islam should be challenged at every possible opportunity.

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science - the science against which it had vainly struggled - the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient"

-Sir Winston Churchill

“Over a billion people believe in Allah without truly knowing what Allah supposedly stands for or what he really demands of them. And the minority that do understand continue to be Moslems because they have redefined their morality and ethics to fit within the teachings of Islam, which are floridly lacking in morality. They therefore redefine what is good and evil in order to fit their lives into what is preached by Islam, instead of examining Islam to see if it fits within the good life. Backwards thinking, imposed by a backward religion”.

-Bertrand Russell

These 2 have Islam down to a tee
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You lost me half way through this incoherent rant. You ideas/conspiracy theories are hardly original and you seem to think that mish-mashing them all together in one post actually makes it a sensible post. It doesn't.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    And this new trend where Muslims believe they are being persecuted and victimised, is gross exaggeration.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LethalXGhost)
    You lost me half way through this incoherent rant. You ideas/conspiracy theories are hardly original and you seem to think that mish-mashing them all together in one post actually makes it a sensible post. It doesn't.
    Next time I'll direct you with your own Sat-Nav system. ****
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    And this new trend where Muslims believe they are being persecuted and victimised, is gross exaggeration.
    Oh be quiet you fool. It took African Americans over 80 years to be heard, yet they are still being persecuted and stigmatised. It is the same with Muslims. Gross exaggeration is only perceived by the infiltrators.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaylorGang_4)
    Oh be quiet you fool. It took African Americans over 80 years to be heard, yet they are still being persecuted and stigmatised. It is the same with Muslims. Gross exaggeration is only perceived by the infiltrators.
    You're comparing the treatment of Muslims to that of African Americans?

Were you starved of oxygen at birth or something?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Insult everyone who disagrees with you OP, yep that sure is the way forward :rolleyes:. All popular ideas are scrutinised and criticised, and Islam is no different.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Next time I'll direct you with your own Sat-Nav system. ****
    I'm not sure even that would be enough. You talking some sense would be a start though.

Gross exaggeration is exactly what it is. Denial of criticism leads to a culture of victimhood.

And I won't shut up because if I do, you might actually think that your nonsensical views are credible :rofl:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    You're comparing the treatment of Muslims to that of African Americans?

Were you starved of oxygen at birth or something?
    There is a direct correlation between the stigmatisation of African Americans and Muslims. African Americans were subjected to ethnical prejudice and were often persecuted for crimes they did not commit. Muslims are also being persecuted by the same politicians which purposefully halted the procession of peace in the United States. If you read the OP then you may have an idea of what I am trying to say. Politicians are deliberately infiltrating hate in order for global dominance to take place. I do not care whether you disrepute this idea, you will soon understand these words.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    There is a direct correlation between the stigmatisation of African Americans and Muslims. African Americans were subjected to ethnical prejudice and were often persecuted for crimes they did not commit. Muslims are also being persecuted by the same politicians which purposefully halted the procession of peace in the United States. If you read the OP then you may have an idea of what I am trying to say. Politicians are deliberately infiltrating hate in order for global dominance to take place. I do not care whether you disrepute this idea, you will soon understand these words.
    I understand the concept perfectly well, it's not deep or intelligent or anything. It's nonsense.

Also you're forgetting the whole slavery thing, the history which obviously still plays a big part in things over there in regards to tensions etc etc.

Look, black people were victimised because they were black. Now tell me which Muslims exactly are being victimised/slandered/oppressed (for no reason other than being Muslim) so we can make a comparison here. It obviously isn't the Saudi regime. Or the child rape gangs that the dirty Zionist media actually didn't report for years and years.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure even that would be enough. You talking some sense would be a start though. Sense is only perceived by people with a broad knowledge of understanding, something that you seem to lack.

Gross exaggeration is exactly what it is. Denial of criticism leads to a culture of victimhood. Criticism is what causes victimhood in the first place you fool. Criticism should be replaced with guidance and moral understanding. If you criticize somebody you know fully well that there will be a backclash, certainly in political terms.

And I won't shut up because if I do, you might actually think that your nonsensical views are credible
    :rofl:
    This epitomizes the bigotry that you seem to attain. I have the right to illustrate my views, therefore I do not care whether you think my views are credible or not.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    I understand the concept perfectly well, it's not deep or intelligent or anything. It's nonsense.

Also you're forgetting the whole slavery thing, the history which obviously still plays a big part in things over there in regards to tensions etc etc.

Look, black people were victimised because they were black. Now tell me which Muslims exactly are being victimised/slandered/oppressed (for no reason other than being Muslim) so we can make a comparison here. It obviously isn't the Saudi regime. Or the child rape gangs that the dirty Zionist media actually didn't report for years and years.
    Wow you are theoretically impaired by your proctorial nature. The Muslims in countries that the US colonising are suffering due to oppression and stigmatization. I do not want to get into conspiracies because you obviously have your opinion on things. Islam is not the problem, something else is.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This epitomizes the bigotry that you seem to attain. I have the right to illustrate my views, therefore I do not care whether you think my views are credible or not.
    Looking through your past posts and the the incessant name callings they contain, the only bigot here is you.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akinfenwa)

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science - the science against which it had vainly struggled - the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient"

-Sir Winston Churchill
    I assume he feels this way because of a) the failing Ottoman Empire at the time which ruled most Muslims in the Middle East and b) those pesky Sudanese warriors that he had to fight during his British Empire building days back in the 1890s
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd say it's the people, as opposed to the politicians, who seem to be the driving force behind opposition to Islam.
    No politicians except those at the extreme tend to criticise Islam publicly.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akinfenwa)

-Sir Winston Churchill

“Over a billion people believe in Allah without truly knowing what Allah supposedly stands for or what he really demands of them. And the minority that do understand continue to be Moslems because they have redefined their morality and ethics to fit within the teachings of Islam, which are floridly lacking in morality. They therefore redefine what is good and evil in order to fit their lives into what is preached by Islam, instead of examining Islam to see if it fits within the good life. Backwards thinking, imposed by a backward religion”.

-Bertrand Russell

These 2 have Islam down to a tee
    I am not going to question Islam's morality. Each person to their own opinion. Some philosophers not only question our existence but they also question our right to live. By neglecting belief they philosophically engrave ideas and understandings in the minds of the vulnerable and engulfed, this is how Hitler rose to power. Hitler being one of the greatest philosophers of all time, however lacking in credibility.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexbo)
    I assume he feels this way because of a) the failing Ottoman Empire at the time which ruled most Muslims in the Middle East and b) those pesky Sudanese warriors that he had to fight during his British Empire building days back in the 1890s
    Indeedy, Its from his Book about the war in the Sudan.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by localfox1000)
    Looking through your past posts and the the incessant name callings they contain, the only bigot here is you.
    Thankyou for your comment. Judging people by past quotes also makes you a bigot, this cycle is never ending. We as a human race are comprised of bigots because we all have different opinions and views. When I use the word bigot I do not intend to offend anybody, it's a term I use when the other person does not agree with my thoughts.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wow you are theoretically impaired by your proctorial nature. The Muslims in countries that the US colonising are suffering due to oppression and stigmatization. I do not want to get into conspiracies because you obviously have your opinion on things. Islam is not the problem, something else is.
    You mean Afghanistan and Iraq? One of these countries was ruled by a brutal and totalitarian Islamic regime that inflicted the cruellest punishments known to man on its citizens. The other was ruled by a psychotic and totalitarian crime family that inflicted the cruellest punishments known to man on its citizens. Muslims are suffering under US occupation? Are you insane? Those countries now enjoy a semblance of humanity, and enjoy democratic Islamic governments. When the totalitarian and despotic Islamic thugs are truly eradicated or subdued, and stopped from brutalising their own countrymen, these countries will rise to heights never before seen in the region.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 14, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE English mock revision

Revise together & check out past papers

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.