Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Eradication of Islam.

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaylorGang_4)
    Wow you are theoretically impaired by your proctorial nature. The Muslims in countries that the US colonising are suffering due to oppression and stigmatization. I do not want to get into conspiracies because you obviously have your opinion on things. Islam is not the *******, something else is.
    Well if they pick on these countries then why not any other Muslim countries if it's about Islam?

Why continue to make Saudi Arabia incredibly rich even though it's bordering on a Sharia state? Why ignore what Sudan was doing?

Is it just a coincidence that that the countries they are "colonialising" - Afghanistan and Iraq had other reasons for intervention such as harbouring of terrorist groups and oil/brutal dictators etc etc?

Or maybe you're thinking of Palestine in as much as USA supports Israel. Dare I say if people of any religion who attacked their main ally in the region they'd provide means of defense. Like when they gave weapons to Saddam Hussein in the Iran/Iraq war and countless other examples.

Hardly "the same" as purposely oppressing people due to their race like with African Americans. Again, the whole slavery thing makes it incomparable to say the least.

You do need to drop this victim complex.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Algorithm69)
    You mean Afghanistan and Iraq? One of these countries was ruled by a brutal and totalitarian Islamic regime that inflicted the cruellest punishments known to man on its citizens. The other was ruled by a psychotic and totalitarian crime family that inflicted the cruellest punishments known to man on its citizens. Muslims are suffering under US occupation? Are you insane? Those countries now enjoy a semblance of humanity, and enjoy democratic Islamic governments. When the totalitarian and despotic Islamic thugs are truly eradicated or subdued, and stopped from brutalising their own countrymen, these countries will rise to heights never before seen in the region.
    Are they really?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17330205
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    Well if they pick on these countries then why not any other Muslim countries if it's about Islam?

Why continue to make Saudi Arabia incredibly rich even though it's bordering on a Sharia state? Why ignore what Sudan was doing?

Is it just a coincidence that that the countries they are "colonialising" - Afghanistan and Iraq had other reasons for intervention such as harbouring of terrorist groups and oil/brutal dictators etc etc?

Or maybe you're thinking of Palestine in as much as USA supports Israel. Dare I say if people of any religion who attacked their main ally in the region they'd provide means of defense. Like when they gave weapons to Saddam Hussein in the Iran/Iraq war and countless other examples.

Hardly "the same" as purposely oppressing people due to their race like with African Americans. Again, the whole slavery thing makes it incomparable to say the least.

You do need to drop this victim complex.

Oh my. Trust me sir, if the Us get their chance to colonise Saudi Arabia they would. They interrogate the weak by crushing them into molecules of no matter. Look at Iran, they are superficially untouchable. Countries with a respectable level of political stability cannot be oppressed. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya an Egypt were all vulnerable.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Good for you. You found an article about war crimes, which happen in every war ever fought, and those in Iraq and Afghanistan (a tiny number relative to the troop size in the countries) are not indicative of the official policies of the United States of America.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Good for you. You found an article about war crimes, which happen in every war ever fought, and those in Iraq and Afghanistan are not indicative of the official policies of the United States of America.
    The policies of America being the oppression of the enemy, the disintegration of national stability and the chance to elevate your nation economically to an extent where corporations are pulling strings in political matters?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    The policies of America being the oppression of the enemy, the disintegration of national stability and the chance to elevate your nation economically to an extent where corporations are pulling strings in political matters?
    Hey, if you can provide me with an official document outlining those as official policy I'd be really grateful. I could use it in a university essay or something.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey, if you can provide me with an official document outlining those as official policy I'd be really grateful. I could use it in a university essay or something.
    Sorry George Dubbya Bush misplaced the original documented policy. I'll have to phone Barack for the copy.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sorry George Dubbya Bush misplaced the original documented policy. I'll have to phone Barack for the copy.
    Well make sure you ask for the Roswell documents proving an alien spaceship crash landed in New Mexico too, and the documents proving the Moon landing was faked. May as well ask for the identification of the second shooter in the Kennedy assassination while you're at it.

Oh, and the 9/11 documents proving Bush attacked his own country.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well make sure you ask for the Roswell documents proving an alien spaceship crash landed in New Mexico too, and the documents proving the Moon landing was faked. May as well ask for the identification of the second shooter in the Kennedy assassination while you're at it.

Oh, and the 9/11 documents proving Bush attacked his own country.
    Please let's not derail ourselves from the OP. I do want some sleep tonight.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 14, 2012
New on TSR

Moving on from GCSEs

What advice would you give someone starting A-levels?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.