The Student Room Group

BCU Radiographers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
dont worry ive found it
Reply 41
Hi im mick starting in September as a mature student see you all there
Hi all,
Im starting a part time access to higher in a few weeks in hope to get into bcu for diagnostoc radigrapthy in 2014.
Just after some information as to what the timetable is like (I have a son so think way in advance about childcare) and also of anyone has the hospital placement lists. Thanks in advance.
Carly xxx
Reply 43
Original post by mikwal
Hi im mick starting in September as a mature student see you all there

Diagnostics or therapeutic?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android app on my Galaxy SII
Reply 44
Diagnostic you ?
Reply 45
Ah I'm doing therapeutic, some of the modules are for all of us though so see you in a few weeks! Eee excited!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPad App
Reply 46
Does anyone know if we have to attend another enrolment day before we start on the 17th I have completed the online enrolment and there is some mention of another day to attend ?
Reply 47
Original post by mikwal
Does anyone know if we have to attend another enrolment day before we start on the 17th I have completed the online enrolment and there is some mention of another day to attend ?

You should have had some stuff via email. We have to go in on the 18th for some intro talks, enrol, pick up our IDs and sort out uniform on the 20th and some more talks on the 21st.

http://moodle.bcu.ac.uk/health/course/view.php?id=1488

You should have your ID and password already to sign into moodle.

Reply 48
Cheers I phoned them and they said i will get an email this week cutting it fine if you ask me but looks like I will see you all on the 18th

Original post by Bubble87
You should have had some stuff via email. We have to go in on the 18th for some intro talks, enrol, pick up our IDs and sort out uniform on the 20th and some more talks on the 21st.

http://moodle.bcu.ac.uk/health/course/view.php?id=1488

You should have your ID and password already to sign into moodle.

Quick Reply

Latest