Reply 82
Original post by Rahul.S
:wink:

decided on your course g?

English Lit or PPE, I'm not sure yet.
Reply 83
Original post by Zhy
English Lit or PPE, I'm not sure yet.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :lol:
Reply 84
Original post by Dreamweaver
Dropped 10 marks on FP3 June 2010. Question 8 :/

Having not managed to do that locus question in a timed essay, I got annoyed after looking at the mark scheme's method. It isn't a logical way of solving, it's just looking at the answer and working backwards almost.
Reply 85
Original post by Groat
Having not managed to do that locus question in a timed essay, I got annoyed after looking at the mark scheme's method. It isn't a logical way of solving, it's just looking at the answer and working backwards almost.

Yeah i didn't understand the MS at all. The method in the book seems alright where you eliminate t and use the fact that sin^2x + cos^2x =1. I'll probably try and do exercise 2F some point before the exam. Going to do review 2 next. Not looking forward to it :grr:
Reply 86
Original post by raheem94
x

Do you guys have any links to the M4/M5/FP2 solution banks for edexcel?
Reply 87

I can upload the FP2 solution bank for you, if you want it, confirm me so that i upload it.

I don't have M4/M5 solution banks.
Reply 88

By the way, are you doing M4/M5?
Reply 89
By the way, are you doing M4/M5?

Yeah that would be great if you could upload the FP2 solution bank. I was in half a mind to enter for M4/M5. Revision is going well and i have loads of time.
Reply 90
Yeah that would be great if you could upload the FP2 solution bank. I was in half a mind to enter for M4/M5. Revision is going well and i have loads of time.

I have uploaded it, download it from the below link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cv0uck5d5l1d6nf

I have now got the M4/M5 solution banks, i will upload them.
Reply 91

I have uploaded the M4 and M5 solution banks.

M4: http://www.mediafire.com/?a951yerh5d1b3bo
M5: http://www.mediafire.com/?6325l5249ygwbs3
Reply 92

Thanks <3

Hows S2 going?
Reply 93
Thanks <3

Hows S2 going?

Currently watching real madrid vs bayern, will start last chapter of S2 after the match finishes.

S2 looks easy, chapter 6 was simple.
Reply 94
Currently watching real madrid vs bayern, will start last chapter of S2 after the match finishes.

S2 looks easy, chapter 6 was simple.

Yeah same. So gutted Barca went out :/

I'm glad. Just make sure you remember all the definitions. That's where most people lose the marks. I really like S2. Great module imo.
Reply 95
Yeah same. So gutted Barca went out :/

I'm glad. Just make sure you remember all the definitions. That's where most people lose the marks. I really like S2. Great module imo.

I am also disappointed for barca going out, but they couldn't have done anything, chelsea was playing all out defense, its impossible to score when a team has 9 players in the box to defend. Hoping Real go through today, who are you supporting?

Do you have a list of definitions i need to learn for S2?
Are you taking S2 this june?
Are you taking the AEA?

Do you really think S2 is a great module, i hate statistics.
Reply 96
I am also disappointed for barca going out, but they couldn't have done anything, chelsea was playing all out defense, its impossible to score when a team has 9 players in the box to defend. Hoping Real go through today, who are you supporting?

Do you have a list of definitions i need to learn for S2?
Are you taking S2 this june?
Are you taking the AEA?

Do you really think S2 is a great module, i hate statistics.

Yeah i hate it when teams play like that. It annoys the crap out of me. Wasn't really supporting anyone tonight. I was watching it as a neutral but a real-chelsea final would have been amazing.

I am in the process of compiling a complete definitions list. I've done loads of S2 pat papers so iv'e pretty much seen them all. I'll post it here/pm you it when i'm done.

I am taking S2 but not AEA (wasn't an option). I think it's in late May btw.

Yeah S2 is great, much better than S1. I din't like stats either but after having done decision anything seems better!
Reply 97
Yeah i hate it when teams play like that. It annoys the crap out of me. Wasn't really supporting anyone tonight. I was watching it as a neutral but a real-chelsea final would have been amazing.

I am in the process of compiling a complete definitions list. I've done loads of S2 pat papers so iv'e pretty much seen them all. I'll post it here/pm you it when i'm done.

I am taking S2 but not AEA (wasn't an option). I think it's in late May btw.

Yeah S2 is great, much better than S1. I din't like stats either but after having done decision anything seems better!

Disappointed to see real lose today, but will accept it, because bayern outplayed real in the two games, they were the better side so deserved to go through. While chelsea were never the better side just a combination of luck and stalemate approach went in their favor.

Are definitions asked in S1 exams as well?
I know that in the previous papers they used to be, but have any definition been asked in the latest papers, 2008 onwards.

How is decision?
I have never done it, is it difficult or easy?
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
**** these ****ing exams
Reply 99
Disappointed to see real lose today, but will accept it, because bayern outplayed real in the two games, they were the better side so deserved to go through. While chelsea were never the better side just a combination of luck and stalemate approach went in their favor.

Are definitions asked in S1 exams as well?
I know that in the previous papers they used to be, but have any definition been asked in the latest papers, 2008 onwards.

How is decision?
I have never done it, is it difficult or easy?

Yeah i agree with your analysis.

There are definitions in the S1 exam. Also, learn the diagram on page 3 it can come up. Arsey had a great set of revision notes for S1 which helped me. I think there were definitions on it. I've uploaded them with this post.

The guy above me summarises my views on decision 'maths' pretty well. I would happily take part in a decision textbook burning event. It's not that it's difficult, on the contrary, it's ridiculously easy. It's just so tedious *shudders* and the stuff you study is useless.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending