The Student Room Group
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

Dinwiddy House

do they have dishwashers in the flats? and if not, does the washing up get out of hand?
I assume it must vary from flat to flat, but i guess i have/had this ideal of soas students being fairly mature and cleaning up after themselves...

Also, will i have to cart all my stuff out my room for the winter and easter hols? because i'm not sure i want to move house like 6 times a year...
Reply 1
No, there are 2 sinks in each kitchen. Whether it gets out of control or not depends on you and your flatmates. There are quiet flats with mature students but thats far from the majority. You don't move out over winter as you're paying rent from september-june.
School of Oriental and African Studies
London
Reply 2
cheers. so this means i could stay in london during easter to work.
nice one.
Reply 3
are there a lot of mature students (over 20) at soas? only i'm hoping there'll be some people my age who r just moving out 4 the 1st time like me :redface:
Reply 4
I think it's like one third are over 21.

are you going to soas or durham?
Reply 5
Exoskeletal
I think it's like one third are over 21.

are you going to soas or durham?

one third? i wonder why so many mature students end up @ soas... its gonna be soas! i'm quite excited now i've picked, going 2 the open day next week, i'm hoping i like it! warwick (i don't even wanna go there) still havent replied to me so i cant accept soas and apply 4 accommodation yet tho which is really frustrating!!!
Reply 6
I have asked this before so sorry for asking again, but does anyone if we apply for accomodation this year or next if we've applied for deferred entry?

Thanks
Reply 7
I'd email soas and ask if i were you. or ring them. just to be safe.
Reply 8
Aye, a fine plan. Thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending