The Student Room Group

Guys would this be a major put off?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
OP, Kelly Brook has 32/34E breasts.

They're not the perkiest but she's widely considered to be a very hot, attractive woman. And she's 100% natural, which a vast majority of guys prefer.

Thanks.

Hers are perky in comparison to mine :frown:.

She has a very nice figure and breasts!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by RabbitCFH
The one that says "Age: 28, 36 or 38 C-D depending on the bra." etc.? If so, then it's not bad. A bit saggy yeah, but boobs are boobs, and it's not #12. :tongue:

Yes, that one!
Original post by Anonymous
Yes, that one!

I don't think there's anything to be worried about then.
Thanks.

Hers are perky in comparison to mine :frown:.

She has a very nice figure and breasts!

I wouldn't worry about it, seriously. You're obviously very slim and have a nice figure as well so who cares about your boobs!
if they are shallow enough to be put off from having sex with you/having a relationship because your boobs sag a little, when they are otherwise attracted to you.. do you really want to be with them?
(edited 11 years ago)
I'm not going to say no guy will care, we all have preferences regarding looks. Some guys will prefer small, perky boobs. Other will prefer bigger breasts even if they sag a bit. Large breasts will sag - they would have done so to an extent even if you didn't lose the weight. If we compare them to fake breasts (as I believe you have, since you considered surgery), there is no way you can win. Natural breasts simply aren't big and perky at the same time.
Either way, you're not at disadvantage in any way.
Reply 26
I've noticed that some small breasts also sag for some reason. I don't know why. Is it because of breast feeding?
Reply 27
Original post by RabbitCFH
I don't think there's anything to be worried about then.

Original post by Bellissima
if they are shallow enough to be put off from having sex with you/having a relationship because your boobs sag a little, when they are otherwise attracted to you.. do you really want to be with them?

My thoughts exactly.
By the time they're gonna see them I should think you'd be pretty close to shagging, so I doubt they're gonna be put off at that stage :tongue:
Reply 30
Original post by Jabberwox
To be brutally honest, any guy who would be 'put off' isn't really worthy of your affections. If a guy really loves a girl, he will love her body too. The fact that some guys have 'preferences' is kinda shallow, imho.

Mmmh yes, of course! :holmes:

He won't be put off if he really likes you. If he is put off, his affections were obviously superficial in the beginning.

My body isn't perfect either, far from it :tongue: so you're not alone OP. In fact a lot of girls have aspects of their body they dislike. But a guy who loves you will overlook these flaws :smile:

Aha! I see... :holmes:

Spoiler

Reply 31
To be brutally honest, any guy who would be 'put off' isn't really worthy of your affections. If a guy really loves a girl, he will love her body too. The fact that some guys have 'preferences' is kinda shallow, imho.

I'm sorry, but I laugh when I hear this kind of stuff.

Women have their "preferences" too -tall, dark, broad shoulders. rich, famous etc.
When it comes to finding a mate, women are as, or even more shallow than men.

If you ask any famous male, I'm sure he could tell you of the amount of women who throw themselves at him

E.g. Frankie Cocozza - who has boasted about almost getting a hundred women to sleep with him in under a year.....

Attraction is a shallow game. This goes for BOTH men and women. Women are no less (and I would argue in many cases more) shallow than men
Original post by Zangoose
Mmmh yes, of course! :holmes:

Aha! I see... :holmes:

Spoiler

How am I a troll?
Original post by dgeorge

Women have their "preferences" too -tall, dark, broad shoulders. rich, famous etc.

If you ask any famous male, I'm sure he could tell you of the amount of women who throw themselves at him

E.g. Frankie Cocozza - who has boasted about almost getting a hundred women to sleep with him in under a year.....

Attraction is a shallow game. This goes for BOTH men and women. Women are no less (and I would argue in many cases more) shallow than men

Good for them :smile:
Original post by dgeorge

I gotta agree. It's fair enough calling guys shallow but women are just the same - it's not just men who have preferences.
I gotta agree. It's fair enough calling guys shallow but women are just the same - it's not just men who have preferences.

I think people have misunderstood what I meant by 'shallow'. Yes people have preferences for looks like hair colour, size, etc. but something like breast size and shape appears a bit shallow to me which was the point of my first comment on this thread.

Not all women are shallow either :tongue: I'm not :biggrin:
Original post by dgeorge

I meant preference in terms of breast size and shape... ¬_¬
Reply 37

I still think there would have to be something MAJORLY wrong in the downstairs department to turn me off a guy if I had already got to that stage. I mean I'm talking chode/hairy shaft here, which is a lot worse that boobs that are a bit saggy - and no more saggy than the general population of big breasted womens boobs either I might add.

It's just that I seem to be getting on well with this other guy and I think it might lead to something but I'm worried he might be put off when he sees what's beneath the bra

Tbh I highly...highly....HIGHLY...doubt that when it comes to the bra coming off stage he's going to go...

"hmmm..not quite as perky as I prefer...put the bra back on, I'm afraid I'm going home!"

Having preferences is shallow? :eek:

Somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming.

I'm sure you have no preferences in a guy whatsoever, that's why you're saying that. :yep:

Quick Reply