Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys would this be a major put off?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014

(Original post by Hellz_Bellz!)
    OP, Kelly Brook has 32/34E breasts.

They're not the perkiest but she's widely considered to be a very hot, attractive woman. And she's 100% natural, which a vast majority of guys prefer.
    Thanks.

Hers are perky in comparison to mine .

She has a very nice figure and breasts!

(Original post by RabbitCFH)
    The one that says "Age: 28, 36 or 38 C-D depending on the bra." etc.? If so, then it's not bad. A bit saggy yeah, but boobs are boobs, and it's not #12.
    Yes, that one!
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes, that one!
    I don't think there's anything to be worried about then.
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks.

Hers are perky in comparison to mine .

She has a very nice figure and breasts!
    I wouldn't worry about it, seriously. You're obviously very slim and have a nice figure as well so who cares about your boobs!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    if they are shallow enough to be put off from having sex with you/having a relationship because your boobs sag a little, when they are otherwise attracted to you.. do you really want to be with them?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to say no guy will care, we all have preferences regarding looks. Some guys will prefer small, perky boobs. Other will prefer bigger breasts even if they sag a bit. Large breasts will sag - they would have done so to an extent even if you didn't lose the weight. If we compare them to fake breasts (as I believe you have, since you considered surgery), there is no way you can win. Natural breasts simply aren't big and perky at the same time.
    Either way, you're not at disadvantage in any way.

I've noticed that some small breasts also sag for some reason. I don't know why. Is it because of breast feeding?

(Original post by RabbitCFH)
    I don't think there's anything to be worried about then.
    Thanks
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellissima)
    if they are shallow enough to be put off from having sex with you/having a relationship because your boobs sag a little, when they are otherwise attracted to you.. do you really want to be with them?
    My thoughts exactly.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    By the time they're gonna see them I should think you'd be pretty close to shagging, so I doubt they're gonna be put off at that stage
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jabberwox)
    To be brutally honest, any guy who would be 'put off' isn't really worthy of your affections. If a guy really loves a girl, he will love her body too. The fact that some guys have 'preferences' is kinda shallow, imho.
    Mmmh yes, of course! :holmes:

He won't be put off if he really likes you. If he is put off, his affections were obviously superficial in the beginning.

My body isn't perfect either, far from it so you're not alone OP. In fact a lot of girls have aspects of their body they dislike. But a guy who loves you will overlook these flaws
    Aha! I see... :holmes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :troll:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    To be brutally honest, any guy who would be 'put off' isn't really worthy of your affections. If a guy really loves a girl, he will love her body too. The fact that some guys have 'preferences' is kinda shallow, imho.
    I'm sorry, but I laugh when I hear this kind of stuff.

Women have their "preferences" too -tall, dark, broad shoulders. rich, famous etc.
    When it comes to finding a mate, women are as, or even more shallow than men.

If you ask any famous male, I'm sure he could tell you of the amount of women who throw themselves at him

E.g. Frankie Cocozza - who has boasted about almost getting a hundred women to sleep with him in under a year.....

Attraction is a shallow game. This goes for BOTH men and women. Women are no less (and I would argue in many cases more) shallow than men
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zangoose)
    Mmmh yes, of course! :holmes:

Aha! I see... :holmes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :troll:
    How am I a troll?
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dgeorge)

Women have their "preferences" too -tall, dark, broad shoulders. rich, famous etc.

If you ask any famous male, I'm sure he could tell you of the amount of women who throw themselves at him

E.g. Frankie Cocozza - who has boasted about almost getting a hundred women to sleep with him in under a year.....

Attraction is a shallow game. This goes for BOTH men and women. Women are no less (and I would argue in many cases more) shallow than men
    Good for them
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:

I gotta agree. It's fair enough calling guys shallow but women are just the same - it's not just men who have preferences.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    I gotta agree. It's fair enough calling guys shallow but women are just the same - it's not just men who have preferences.
    I think people have misunderstood what I meant by 'shallow'. Yes people have preferences for looks like hair colour, size, etc. but something like breast size and shape appears a bit shallow to me which was the point of my first comment on this thread.

Not all women are shallow either I'm not
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:

I meant preference in terms of breast size and shape... ¬_¬
    • 48 followers

ReputationRep:
    I still think there would have to be something MAJORLY wrong in the downstairs department to turn me off a guy if I had already got to that stage. I mean I'm talking chode/hairy shaft here, which is a lot worse that boobs that are a bit saggy - and no more saggy than the general population of big breasted womens boobs either I might add.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:

It's just that I seem to be getting on well with this other guy and I think it might lead to something but I'm worried he might be put off when he sees what's beneath the bra
    Tbh I highly...highly....HIGHLY...doub t that when it comes to the bra coming off stage he's going to go...

"hmmm..not quite as perky as I prefer...put the bra back on, I'm afraid I'm going home!"
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Having preferences is shallow? :eek:

Somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming.

I'm sure you have no preferences in a guy whatsoever, that's why you're saying that. :yep:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 16, 2012
New on TSR

Join the Welcome Squad

Become a part of the TSR team!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.