The Student Room Group

Text dilema!!

This is a random as anything situation!!! But I dunno what to do, lol, advice please!!

Ok, last night I got with a guy i've been into for a while, lets call him Bob... He came back to mine after a night out, an all was good. We were both pretty drunk.

Anyway, to the point, he wanted to find his phone last night, so i told him to ring it on my phone, only to realise I had no credit, but I had free texts. So he sent himself a message from my phone saying 'I love you bob' (obviously it was his real name tho)

It was only looking over my phone and my sent messages this morning that I realised this. I couldnt remember him using my phone at the point, so had a slight panic i'd sent it myself (what a nightmare that would have been...). However I soon realised it was him.

But, he was pretty drunk... if he doesnt remember, all he's gonna have on his phone is a text off 'me' saying I love you bob... eek!! So what do i do? Do I assume he remembers it was him? Or should I text him and remind him, lol, in a friendly way obviously

I've never text him before, only got his number cos of this malarkey now!! And I really don't wanna seem obbsessive or owt, but at the same time... if I leave it, it might be worse if he thinks I sent it!!!

Shallow I know.. but what do I do? Text him or just leave it? Really silly problem I know, but thanks in advance :smile:
lol...sticky sittuation...when i first read it i was like "wha the eff"?? then when i re-read again i got it...
lol...
its not much of a big deal, i think...

just leave it until he mentions it....then laugh and tell him...
Reply 2
I'ts hardly a dilemma is it

Latest

Trending

Trending