The Student Room Group

Abu Hamza & co bye bye! A joyful week for the people of the UK

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by HeavyTeddy
Lets not kid ourselves, it is. If it was black or brown kid everything would be second guessed. No offence, I'm just pointing out what I find to be true.

Doesnt matter if they are pink or violet, sharing films and movies is nothing like being involved in terrorism to any extent.

He is a potential danger, is costing the UK loads of money (along with his scrounging family, the amount in benefits they get is disgusting), and we don't want him or people like him here.

So the US can have him, they love jailing people anyway.
Reply 21
Original post by Chloe xxx
Doesnt matter if they are pink or violet, sharing films and movies is nothing like being involved in terrorism to any extent.

He is a potential danger, is costing the UK loads of money (along with his scrounging family, the amount in benefits they get is disgusting), and we don't want him or people like him here.

So the US can have him, they love jailing people anyway.

Do you extend this anger towards home grown benefit fraud, or is it specifically for people of colour or 'foreigners' as you may know them? You know, since they're the biggest culprit and all?
Original post by TheHansa

Like I said to Cloe a person should be able to act in a way where the consequences of such actions are determined by the laws of Britain, not by countries able to tell us what to do. Holocaust denial as awful as it is, is legal in the UK but not in France, and you woundn't say holocaust deniers should be extradited to France in case they offend French Jews would you?

that may be but he has infringed laws within the united states and why would we want someone elses criminals here anyway? its not as if we have piles of room in jails. they didnt exactly tell us what to do, they asked.
i think your holocaust analogy is a bit off topic but none the less, you really cant compare the two ... holocaust denial isnt threatening the lives of the french is it? plus holocaust denial is illegal within france, if someone were to do it here then they havent broken the french laws either have they? unlike this example where plotting attacks on the americans is an offence.. i mean if someone broke said law in france then legged it over here theres no reason we shouldnt be able to deport them back again is there?
Reply 23
Original post by notnerdylikeyou
the man did a rather stupid thing but this just proves the false justice we live in.he does a rather stupid thing and spends 10 years getting verbally assaulted by the likes of the distasteful xenophobic the sun and the daily mail.whilst on the other hand the bnp/edl and the likes of nick griffin and the leader of edl stephen lennon are allowed to preech anything and everything they want.why dont we have a real justice and lock all of them up?(obviously not been sent to jordan,egypt or any other dodgy arab countries and most of all the blooming usa!) remember we want reform these people not get them murdered!

Reform terrorists?

The EDL and BNP arnt plotting to kill people and blow people up are they?

Its as simple as that. Are you a terrorist sympathiser or something?

The Sun is a pretty crap paper but it gets a lot of backing which heavily influences these things. The majority of the UK doesnt want people like this here, so goodbye and good riddance to them.
Reply 24
Original post by ohirome
Do you extend this anger towards home grown benefit fraud, or is it specifically for people of colour or 'foreigners' as you may know them? You know, since they're the biggest culprit and all?

I hate lazy 'white' people who multibreed and dont attempt to work or study also, thats got nothing to do with this thread though.

You'd find me using similar words against them back in my posts.

Another rubbish post.
Reply 25
I hate lazy 'white' people who multibreed and dont attempt to work or study also, thats got nothing to do with this thread though.

You'd find me using similar words against them back in my posts.

Another rubbish post.

I don't really know many people around here, but your name is always popping up in these threads. Of course we all know (as does everyone else in the universe) you have your own 'personal experiences', but you do come across as a bit of a bulldog loving, union jack flying privileged white person.
Reply 26
Reform terrorists?

The EDL and BNP arnt plotting to kill people and blow people up are they?

Its as simple as that. Are you a terrorist sympathiser or something?

The Sun is a pretty crap paper but it gets a lot of backing which heavily influences these things. The majority of the UK doesnt want people like this here, so goodbye and good riddance to them.

No, they just want to get rid of every person of colour from the country and take us back to the 1940s. Luckily, they're a tiny minority and are seen as a joke. I think you'll find the vast majority of those you rant about don't want to blow anyone up...but it just so happens that the muslims are the current target for a certain section of society, and so they get the brunt of the 'COR GUVNAH' mumbo jumbo thrown at them. And yes, I'm aware you're referencing Abu Hamza, but lets not pretend this doesn't fuel your worryingly anti-ethnic fire.
Reply 27
Original post by ohirome
I don't really know many people around here, but your name is always popping up in these threads. Of course we all know (as does everyone else in the universe) you have your own 'personal experiences', but you do come across as a bit of a bulldog loving, union jack flying privileged white person.

Privileged? Maybe but off my own back I dont lazy around having loads of kids and expecting the gov to pay like many people I know (and yes I mean 'white people' right now before you say anything :smile: :smile:

I have a cute cavalier bichon frise cross, no bulldogs here.

Who cares what I comment on?
Reply 28
Privileged? Maybe but off my own back I dont lazy around having loads of kids and expecting the gov to pay like many people I know (and yes I mean 'white people' right now before you say anything :smile: :smile:

I have a cute cavalier bichon frise cross, no bulldogs here.

Who cares what I comment on?

You're privileged in that you're, I assume, a white woman from one of the most developed countries in the world. Not everyone is as lucky as you. I'm not shocked to see you automatically assume privilege = financial status.

Its not really an issue about who cares what you comment on, more that you give off some thoroughly unlikeable and questionable vibes. Still, I know you don't really give a ****, so its all good.
(edited 12 years ago)
why do theUK do whatever the US tell em?:cookie:
Reply 30
Original post by ohirome
No, they just want to get rid of every person of colour from the country and take us back to the 1940s. Luckily, they're a tiny minority and are seen as a joke. I think you'll find the vast majority of those you rant about don't want to blow anyone up...but it just so happens that the muslims are the current target for a certain section of society, and so they get the brunt of the 'COR GUVNAH' mumbo jumbo thrown at them. And yes, I'm aware you're referencing Abu Hamza, but lets not pretend this doesn't fuel your worryingly anti-ethnic fire.

The poster was comparing the EDL and BNP to Abu Hamza etc.

Hardly a similar comparison. The EDL has black and other ethnicity followers, their movement has nothing to do with skin colour. Nick Griffin is a moron, I don't like him.

This thread is about the removal of terrorists from the country not other muslims. I havnt mentioned Islam or muslims once so why start it?
Reply 31
Original post by ohirome
You're privileged in that you're, I assume, a white woman from one of the most developed countries in the world. Not everyone is as lucky as you. I'm not shocked to see you automatically assume privilege = financial status.

Its not really an issue about who cares what you comment on, more that you give off some thoroughly unlikeable and questionable vibes. Still, I know you don't really give a sh*t, so its all good.

Abu Hamza and co are also privileged then, seeing as though their home country is the UK also.

Get a grip please.
Reply 32
Abu Hamza and co are also privileged then, seeing as though their home country is the UK also.

Get a grip please.

I have a grip...a very firm grip actually. You really don't get the idea of privilege, do you? Never mind. Hoist up your union jack and carry on.
Reply 33
Original post by ohirome

Here we are ranting about terrorists, yes they do want to blow people up.

It just so happens muslims are the terrorists in this situation, although that hasnt even been mentioned once on this thread until you came on, you sound very emotional at the moment.

You were the one who mentioned a white person committing piracy, think its you who has the 'ethnic' problem.

Trying to twist to paint me as racist or something? Then mention the BNP?

How clownish.
Reply 34
Original post by ohirome
I have a grip...a very firm grip actually. You really don't get the idea of privilege, do you? Never mind. Hoist up your union jack and carry on.

So you mean because I'm white I'm privileged? What do you know about my life? Are all white people privileged then, yeah?

The fact is, if he and his family have lived here for a long time they are likely just as privileged as me.

And again, you say I have the ethnic problem? Read the first page of this thread and see who mentioned someones colour and ethnicity first. It would be you.
Reply 35
Here we are ranting about terrorists, yes they do want to blow people up.

It just so happens muslims are the terrorists in this situation, although that hasnt even been mentioned once on this thread until you came on, you sound very emotional at the moment.

You were the one who mentioned a white person committing piracy, think its you who has the 'ethnic' problem.

Trying to twist to paint me as racist or something? Then mention the BNP?

How clownish.

I didn't mention anything about piracy. Best check your sources on that one, matey. And ethnic problems with whites? Unless you're referring to white ethnics in the american sense, id suggest you shush.

Im not trying to paint you as anything, you do a good enough job of that yourself.
lool haha
Reply 37
So you mean because I'm white I'm privileged? What do you know about my life? Are all white people privileged then, yeah?

The fact is, if he and his family have lived here for a long time they are likely just as privileged as me.

And again, you say I have the ethnic problem? Read the first page of this thread and see who mentioned someones colour and ethnicity first. It would be you.

Er, are you blind? I didn't comment on the first page. Well done on your sleuthing, you're ahead of the game.

And you still don't understand privilege. Again, not a surprise at all.
Reply 38
I like abu hamza :smile:
Reply 39
What did Babar Ahmed do that caused him to be detained without trial for seven years and now is being extradiated to the US??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending