Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

Guys how far are you in your Alevel revision?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    Play now, pay later.

Pay now, play later.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    So relieving seeing I'm not the only one who hasn't done much revision over the holidays.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    done around 23 pages of business and economics
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Omg these threads depress me so much. I'm just focusing on my coursework atm and everyone's already revising for their June exams.

Oh dear.

EDIT: Okay, so I've just read all the posts and now I feel a little bit reassured...:/
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    As i only have 2 a levels i have treated the easter holidays as such and done pretty much no revision
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Bio/Chem/Maths - finished 1/2 of notes/textbook.

PSYCHOLOGY - Not revision at all.. the material is just soo much. WOuld be nice to know how others revise for it. I'm not even sure I can finish the textbook in time.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Been on and off all easter. Have a (nearly) full set of Biology notes, but struggling to make notes on Chapter 10, Coordination. Finished Unit 4 of Physics and nearly totally finished Chemistry notes too.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Giggy88)
    PSYCHOLOGY - Not revision at all.. the material is just soo much. WOuld be nice to know how others revise for it. I'm not even sure I can finish the textbook in time.
    I revise for Psychology by just writing out the main points of each study, im on OCR btw and then just learning these main points such as the aim etc, use flash cards to learn them aswell, works a treat. I also trawl through mark schemes to look how to answer questions.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pouryia)
    Wonder how many people are lying here...
    haha, tell me about it!
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not that far...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was meant to do 28 exam questions this week. As of today, I've done 4

Oh, **** revision. I'm watching Toy Story 2.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I dont know how to write a good psychology essay
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    My first exam is 11 June, and I've basically covered the content for all of the modules (we had a mock week).

I intend to do past papers and just recapping for the remaining two months.

I'm at the point now where I just want to do the exams! (Which may not be a good sign )
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by politics_student)
    My first exam is 11 June, and I've basically covered the content for all of the modules (we had a mock week).

I intend to do past papers and just recapping for the remaining two months.

I'm at the point now where I just want to do the exams! (Which may not be a good sign )
    hi
    can you give me some tips on how to do a good essay
    And whats your revision technique
    you seem really confident at this point
    which is a really good thing x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm really worried! There's just so little time until May and I haven't established a way of revising yet. I didn't do History GCSE so I'm struggling with the mock essays. Does anyone have any advice?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not done anything and a month exactly till exams
    I have NO motivation, i will start tomorrow and plan out a revision timetable in my free tomorrow...
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've finished my A-level revision!!! I R SO AWESUM
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Covered most of Maths content (M1/C4), haven't touched Economics or English Lit. Still adequate time for A2 students IMO.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    I revised during Easter because I take 5 A Levels and I have an oral exam the following Thursday. I still can't get the Russian endings right.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    For the last week I've been writing new notes on Biology Unit 5, Chem Unit 5 and Chem Unit 2 (resit)

I've finished writing them and this week I plan on revising them properly and do a past paper for each unit
    (Last week was my first weak of Easter holiday and this week is my second week, I go back to school on the 24th)

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 8, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.