Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is she pretty? Rate out of 10?

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyB_C)
    I said that to point out a flaw in his theory, nothing else. I'm not a lesbian :unimpressed:
    I'm not convinced.. There's no backtracking now Once you've come out of your shell you can't get back in it.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    waaah! Its not playing for me someone kindly post a print screen I want to see too!!
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Erm, I guess...but the awful lighting, video quality, and "OMG this poop just is not coming out!" look really made it hard to tell.
    • 14 followers

(Original post by RichyFrench)
    I'm not convinced.. There's no backtracking now Once you've come out of your shell you can't get back in it.
    Damn my futile attempt to get back in the closet
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i think she looks average with just some bright lipstick on :s rate her a 6/10
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swaggiee)
    waaah! Its not playing for me someone kindly post a print screen I want to see too!!

I wonder is she's acting for an horror project
    Attached Thumbnails
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nScreenHunter_01 Apr. 15 02.03.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	142040   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bScreenHunter_04 Apr. 15 02.04.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	142041   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tScreenHunter_10 Apr. 15 02.15.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	142042   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jScreenHunter_15 Apr. 15 02.24.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	142044   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kScreenHunter_09 Apr. 15 02.13.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	142045  
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    She's going to be a huge movie star
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sword)
    lmao @ people saying 8/10

strong low standards
    more like white knights LMAO

seriously though she is a heavenly blessed beauty whose beauty is divine and everlasting
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsallaboutmoney)
    View My Video
    Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sword)
    Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.
    At least come up with something original instead of copy and paste :rolleyes:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    7/10
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    it reminds me eerily of the ring...
    she is pretty though yes.
    • 70 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
    I managed to whack off despite the tears so yeah.
    :rofl: looooooooool
    • 70 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
    I managed to whack off despite the tears so yeah.
    hang on hang on, i retract my previous comment despite you trying to embarass yourself.

whack off with what exactly?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why is she so sad?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    7/10
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    4/10

Bit chubby and too much makeup. Who knows what's underneath. Also, fix her eyebrows!
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    Need to see pics of her feet to decide.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 20, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.