Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

why did hitler hate the jewish people so much ?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Antisemitism wasn't confined to Germany or any specific era. There would be more significance in pointing out the lack of anti-semitism in a nation. Of The Protocols Henry Ford [see: one of the most prolific industrialists of all time] said "The only statement I care to make [about the Protocols] is that they fit in with what is going on", before sponsoring the production of 500,000 anti-semitic pamphlets; an article published in The Times said they contained an "uncanny note of prophecy"; anti-semitism was rife in Britain and the British press, to a degree that prompted Orwell to take up the pen and write his essay AntiSemitism In Britian. Maybe you shouldn't be asking why Hitler was anti-Semitic, but why Antisemitism has permeated most civilisations at the highest and lowest echelons.

This shouldn't be in the religion subforum; this is a question about race and not belief.

From 00:50 will help you understand that last point.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brabzzz)
    Jump on Amazon and order Mein Kampf - you'll then get the story from the horse's mouth. Not easy to read though, he wasn't much of a writer.
    Mein Kampf was written by a Jesuit preist.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rackethead)
    I think because he was bullied by Jews when he was at school and the fact that Jewish people are the chosen people from God.
    Not likely.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobifier)
    I think that at the time a lot of Germans felt badly about Jews (for some reason) and it was acceptable to feelsuperior to them. All Hitler did was take a scapegoat that was already there and easy to access, he didn't even necessarily need to believe it himself.
    He killed 6m and was planning on exterminating the rest; do you seriously think he didn't hate them profoundly himself? This was no scapegoat, it was personal.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zalachenko)
    He killed 6m and was planning on exterminating the rest; do you seriously think he didn't hate them profoundly himself? This was no scapegoat, it was personal.
    It was not personal; it was political and cultural. Hitler, like the British who trained Hitler before his rise to power, wanted Jews back to the homeland, to the extent that Europe would be made so dangerous for them they would have no choice but to return. Of course, it was not all plain sailing.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BoNeY)
    There was many reasons; the main ones being that he spent his worst years of his life as a homeless person in a city full of rich jews, and they were a very easy scapegoat as lots of people already hated them.
    + 1. I don't know whoever negged this voter, because this is the reason why Hitler despised the Jews. The Germans in the 1930s were humiliated after WWI and were in immense poverty caused by it. The poor German people were left worse off after the war as you might expect, and hatred grew towards the Jews who owned banks, traders, etc.

It was easy at the time to whip up anti-Jew propaganda because while the German people suffered, the Jews we're, at the time, quite well off. Hitler's manipulated the German public into believing the Jews caused the lack of prosperity in Germany because of this, using this to get into power.

EDIT: Didn't some Jews also kick him around a bit, so to speak? Something about art college and Jews rejecting from that?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've heard a few stories about Hitler's hate stemming from the fact that his mother died when Hitler was quite young and apparently the doctor was Jewish, if I'm correct in saying that Hitler was very close to his mother and it left him heartbroken. Another is the fact that in Vienna, Hitler was essentially a tramp who made very little money as an artist, he applied to art school and the man rejecting him was again supposedly Jewish.
    And also apparently during that period in Vienna there were many fears of Jewish invasion from the east of Europe.
    But in all honesty, none of these stories really give a valid explanation as to why he was so hellbent on wiping out the Jewish population.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martyn*)
    Mein Kampf was written by a Jesuit preist.
    When talking conspiracy theories, it's always nice to pop a disclaimer in to remind people that's the case. The commonly accepted author is Hitler, during the spare time he found himself with after that incident in a beer hall.

I'd happily be convinced otherwise though - are there any respected proponents of the Jesuit thing?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brabzzz)
    When talking conspiracy theories, it's always nice to pop a disclaimer in to remind people that's the case. The commonly accepted author is Hitler, during the spare time he found himself with after that incident in a beer hall.

I'd happily be convinced otherwise though - are there any respected proponents of the Jesuit thing?
    I guess a disclaimer would be a good idea, but people on here know me well enough now; it's something I cannot escape...nor would I want to.

The Jesuit in question was Father Bernhard Staempfle. The claim is that Mein Kampf was revised by this fellow when he was a Hieronymite. I read about this in Lauryssens book The man who invented the Third Reich. But I have read about it in other books as well, including from the writings of Otto Strasser.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pro...Elders_of_Zion hoax. He was using this, a fake document, and the jews, as a scapegoat for a)Jews supposedly not helping germany in WW1, b) depression, yet jews tetain family wealth.
    Hitlers primary justification for the Holocaust
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by celvandamn)
    does anyone know why hitler hated the jewish people so much was there any particular reason my brother said something about him being made a fool by them when he was at school or something or was it something else
    The Jews rule the world, they still do to this very day. Any bank in America is run by Jews. Most NFL, NBA and MLB teams are owned by Jews. People don't realise this because they're very rarely in the public eye, they just sign the cheques and get a return on their investment.

Hitler hated this and wanted equality for all and a super race that had enough intelligence to see what was going on. I.e. The Aryan race. At the same time, he wanted to kill Jews to stop the monopolization.

People will no doubt disagree but this is the truth. He believed most humans at the time who weren't of this super race were stupid and below the required intelligence to support his regime.

Jews were just exploiting economic liberalism to their own advantage to gain control over many of the worlds most profitable organisations. If you look at the spread of today's monopolies you will see Jews own a considerable amount. Jews employ Jews and look after their own. Hitler just wanted to put his own race together to fight it.

Jews are nothing but hypocrites. They targeted Hitler with post war propaganda about the holocaust and they do the same thing to Palestinians now.

Hitler would have won the war if he hadn't targeted disabled people, black people and those who weren't of his ideal kind. If he had simply targeted Jews and made it clear that his intentions were solely towards them more people would have took his side because others did see the Jewish monopolization. He took it too far and messed everything for himself. Power plus illness got to him and that is what led to his downfall.

People seem to forget Hitler was half Jewish. The thing is, he hated his own people and could see what they were doing to the world. He tried to change that on a massive scale but lost the plot completely.

Even President Obama agrees that Hitler was right in the sense of wiping out the Jews. They were and still are a controlling race. 96% of media companies in America are Jewish owned. Its all manipulated news which is why most educated Americans don't watch channels like CNN and Fox because they're aware of the bias.

You'll always get people who'll go 'OMG HITLER WAS SO EVIL HE JUST KILLED PEOPLE FOR NO REASON, YOU SAY ANYTHING PLAUSIBLE ABOUT HIS REASONING AND YOU'RE A HOLOCAUST DENIER'.

These people are simply uneducated and have been spoonfed by the biased education systems around the world that want to force Jewish influence on you.

Hitler was evil. He could have gone about it a completely different way and made his point but he didn't. He took a brutal approach. I can understand to a degree why Hitler wanted to end Jewish dominance of the world but however much we agree that we can to a degree understand that, we should not forget all the non Jewish people he killed for other reasons.

People also say he was an avid racist. Nonsense. That ideology was forced upon him during his mental illness. He actually shook hands with Jesse Owens at the Olympics, something Owens states himself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sse-Owens.html

I know its the DM but other sources are readily available on the internet. Owens shook hands with Hitler but was snubbed back in the USA by his own government because at the time the US was a very racist place.

People need to realise that media has always been biased to suit the needs of those at top level. Papers now have a political agenda and they did back then. Franklin D Roosevelt was actually the person in question who snubbed Owens.

Dont get me wrong, Hitler was evil, but people don't half try to make him worse than he was because they've gone by what they've been spoonfed.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmTheWumAndOnly)

People also say he was an avid racist. Nonsense. That ideology was forced upon him during his mental illness. He actually shook hands with Jesse Owens at the Olympics, something Owens states himself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sse-Owens.html

I know its the DM but other sources are readily available on the internet. Owens shook hands with Hitler but was snubbed back in the USA by his own government because at the time the US was a very racist place.

People need to realise that media has always been biased to suit the needs of those at top level. Papers now have a political agenda and they did back then. Franklin D Roosevelt was actually the person in question who snubbed Owens.
    But wans't it FDR who actually tried to enhance the position of Black Americans? By forcing certain companies to employ them, by creating the Fair Employment Practice Committee, by integrating the US army, allowing Black Americans to become pilots? I know Roosevelt isn't without his faults, especially in terms of the whole Japanese internment debacle, but I remember being taught it was Hitler who was so p*ssed off by Jesse Owens winning, he walked out and refused to hand him the medal.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi didnt have any detest for Jews until he moved to Vienna, and noticed the Jewish people wernt 'Europeanized' like the few in Linz.

He then began to question whether these people were 'german'.

Very strange person.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmobear92)
    But wans't it FDR who actually tried to enhance the position of Black Americans? By forcing certain companies to employ them, by creating the Fair Employment Practice Committee, by integrating the US army, allowing Black Americans to become pilots? I know Roosevelt isn't without his faults, especially in terms of the whole Japanese internment debacle, but I remember being taught it was Hitler who was so p*ssed off by Jesse Owens winning, he walked out and refused to hand him the medal.
    He shook hands with Owens before leaving the stadium. However, FDR never even acknowledged Owens achievement.

I suggest you read this. I used to believe everything from History lessons and what I was told by the media but then I went abroad to many different countries and learnt teachings and became more educated on the subject. I never believe anything first time Im told anymore. Always question people and you'll find holes in everything. A number of sources are needed to back up a claim.

http://german.about.com/library/blgermyth10.htm
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by celvandamn)
    does anyone know why hitler hated the jewish people so much was there any particular reason my brother said something about him being made a fool by them when he was at school or something or was it something else
    Because he was a freak. However, it is somewhat annoying how many people think that the holocaust was all about Hitler. A man alone, regardless of how evil he was, would never succeed in such a plan, if he was not part of group of equally twisted bastards.

I suppose you are looking for a plausible motif for that 'hate' but there isn't one. The arguments that have been mentioned are subjective and do not justify discrimination let alone death, torture, stealing...

P.S- People should avoid copy pasting, mainly from sources such as wikipedia. If the OP was looking for that we would google it.Just saying!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    He shook hands with Owens before leaving the stadium. However, FDR never even acknowledged Owens achievement.

I suggest you read this. I used to believe everything from History lessons and what I was told by the media but then I went abroad to many different countries and learnt teachings and became more educated on the subject. I never believe anything first time Im told anymore. Always question people and you'll find holes in everything. A number of sources are needed to back up a claim.

http://german.about.com/library/blgermyth10.htm
    Hey guess what, I don't believe what I'm taught in state provided facilities, and also understand what the media is, and anything polticisies-economised or to do with foreign policy, I treat with suspicion.

And you may think you are some enlightened arbiter of truth, but you are just some child with the temperament of his own prattle.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:

Hitler hated this and wanted equality for all and a super race that had enough intelligence to see what was going on.

People will no doubt disagree but this is the truth. He believed most humans at the time who weren't of this super race were stupid and below the required intelligence to support his regime.

Contradiction much?

As for the rest I've taken out, you have a mountain of evidence to suggest otherwise.

Anti-semitism is the longest hatred.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prog2djent)
    Hey guess what, I don't believe what I'm taught in state provided facilities, and also understand what the media is, and anything polticisies-economised or to do with foreign policy, I treat with suspicion.

And you may think you are some enlightened arbiter of truth, but you are just some child with the temperament of his own prattle.
    Please tell me where I said you did? My post wasn't aimed at you so calm down. You're from Sweden who for a long time admired Nazi Germany and then went totally on the other foot and loathed everything to do with them.

Your country gave in to Nazi Germany just by mere threat of invasion. You provided Germany with iron ore without even putting up a fight. Sweden is one of the biggest cowards during the war as they didn't even fight.

I'll probably get warning points for stating a hard truth but its fact, Sweden just rolled over and put forward their neutral position meaning Hitler didn't have to invade.

The only good thing Sweden did was act as a mediator, nothing else. However, your education system shows Sweden in a completely different light and sings Swedens praises which is all biased nonsense which im sure you'll tell me is fact.

:rolleyes:

I have a Masters in International History so im really intrigued to see your next move.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

I have a Masters in International History so im really intrigued to see your next move.
    You can't even present your views in the form of an argument, and you come out with statements like "Sweden is one of the biggest cowards during the war as they didn't even fight", "People seem to forget Hitler was half Jewish" and "Hitler would have won the war if he hadn't targeted disabled people and black people", so I doubt you have a decent set of A levels, let alone a masters.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A100whoo)
    Wasn't his father jewish whom left his mother when he was hitler was a little boy...

(obvs more reasons than that though that caused hitler to do what he did)
    lolwut. Where on Earth did you hear this!?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 16, 2012
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.