The Student Room Group

Legs

How can you go from this

to this

Can you suggest me some exercises to get skinnier looking legs like the girl in the second pic? Also, do you think the legs in the first pic are a bit stocky? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What? They look exactly the same size... the second picture is just better because it wasn't taken on a mobile phone
Reply 2
I'd sat cut down on the Big Macs, tubbzilla

Spoiler

what Arekkusu said, they both look by and large the same [and very nice i might add:colone:] but none the less yar they look fine as for loosing weight of your legs well running, ergos that kind of stuff i guess although it could just make them muscly instead :rolleyes:
Reply 4
wtf is this ****

they look practically the same

the first girl's legs are hotter btw
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
That is a poor quality photo. So in order to truly be able to help you, we'd need some more... :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by sword
wtf is this ****

they look practically the same

the first girl's legs are hotter btw

Sir, you have great taste :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
They look practically the same. The only difference is that the first girl's legs are more tanned and toned, which guys generally prefer. Hence why all the guys are perving over that one...

Ok why the neg rep? I'm right!
(edited 12 years ago)
They literally look identical apart from the fact the first girl's legs are much more toned and shapely. Stick with what you've got I say!
Original post by XXchachaXX
How can you go from this

to this

Can you suggest me some exercises to get skinnier looking legs like the girl in the second pic? Also, do you think the legs in the first pic are a bit stocky? :smile:

Less fake tan + take a picture in daylight.
Better lighting, primarily speaking. Your legs are fine, it's just that the ones in the second pic are professional photography (and probably photoshopped, given the lack of any apparent calf muscle), whereas yours appear to have been shot on a grainy mobile phone in the dark!
Less fake tan and/or Tipp-Ex
Reply 12
I was gonna say less fake tan. I think we all think similarly here haha
Reply 13
For the record, that's a natural tan :colone:
Reply 14
Mmm, legs. Very good ones!! Be proud of those lovely things as they are!
They look similar, girl in first pic actually has better legs

men are attracted to women, boys are attracted to girls. just saying.
Reply 16
I'm gonna go with number 2

Reply 17
Original post by XXchachaXX
For the record, that's a natural tan :colone:

Attention seeking much?
Reply 18
Original post by Pheylan
I'm gonna go with number 2

What a pair of legs :coma:
Is that sophia bush?

Quick Reply