The Student Room Group

Need advice with a guy problem... What happens next?

Need advice with a guy problem... What happens next?

So i like this boy Nick, we are friends but I would love for us to be more than friends. After talking with some mutual friends it turns out he likes me as more than friends as well... Next problem is we are both quite shy and quiet so I doubt he will say any thing even if he does like me :/

So what happens now? Should i say or do something? If so what? Or do I wait for him to make the first move?

Advice please!!!
Reply 1
i think you should wait for him to make a first move which should be soon if he likes, but then you can always give hints that you like him too! show him yur interested like hang out with him when hes around check up on him every now an then,complement him i like yur t shirt or sumthyng like tht.
good luck :wink:
Reply 2
Wait a little longer - it seems as if it'll become obvious real soon. But you could help it along? As in, you've found out he's interested in you because you've spoken to mutual friends but maybe he has no idea that you like him back. So give him some hints and make a bit more obvious that you feel the same way he does. He'll soon catch on :wink:

Hope it works out!
Reply 3
Why don't you just ask him out yourself? Female empowerment and all that
Reply 4
Original post by Ala'a
i think you should wait for him to make a first move which should be soon if he likes, but then you can always give hints that you like him too! show him yur interested like hang out with him when hes around check up on him every now an then,complement him i like yur t shirt or sumthyng like tht.
good luck :wink:

If the pair of you are too shy to express any feelings then don't right away. If he does like you he'll take any opportunity to be around you, so give him plenty. Take things slowly, as is best with us shy lot, and let whatever feelings might be there emerge over time as you become more and more comfortable with each other.

Be brave :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending