Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else hate the "too" sexually active people?

Announcements Posted on
Live webchat: Student Finance explained - on TSR from 2 - 3pm 17-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    That sentence reminded me of this song :rofl:

Nah, I don't really hate them, their life and that, but I might sometimes get a bit jealous at how they can attract so many people
    I knew it'd be that song before I clicked the link :')

Anyway, I don't hate people like that. I'm not going to dislike them for one thing like that - I have a friend who's like that, but she's one of the loveliest girls I've ever met. Yes, I've meant some girls like how you described (a girl in my Media class used to announce every time she'd had sex with her boyfriend and where - surely I wasn't the only person in the class who didn't want to know that she'd had sex in a bush outside the college?), but I disliked her because she was generally a nasty piece of work.

With this girl you're talking about, have you tried talking to her about other stuff too? I don't think if you were talking about a film you both like she'd suddenly go "So I had sex with this one guy last night and I was thinking of another guy..."
    • 42 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate people who have lots of sex.

I just hate it if they moan and whinge about their relationship to me afterwards.
    • 42 followers

ReputationRep:
    That sentence reminded me of this song :rofl:

Nah, I don't really hate them, their life and that, but I might sometimes get a bit jealous at how they can attract so many people
    I'm-a going to not click that link and guess "The Lonely Islands"?

I think that when/if I become a 30 year old TSR virgin I'll organise a massive swingers event with all the other 30 year old TSR virgins. And I'll still be alone then too
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    How dare someone express their sexuality and have fun in a consenting manner.

We must oppress this person immediately and refer to them using derogatory phrases.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I dislike those who believe they are superior simply because they have a regular sex life, whether it is with one person or many.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate people who sleep around a lot, it's their business, I don't really care. It does annoy me though when people who will basically sleep with anyone who shows a bit of interest try and make out like they are something special and everyone is jealous of them (got two friends who are like this). Most reasonably attractive people could sleep with a stranger every time they went out if they had zero standards, it's nothing to brag about. Other than though I don't really care, it's up to them who they sleep with.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind people having sex with whom they wish, just don't like people that feel the need to talk about it.

I have one friend who will ask "You shaggin?" every time you see him. Very annoying.
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knighted)
    I'm not talking about the people who keep it chilled and quiet. I'm talking about the people who have 1/2 or maybe 3 **** buddies and constantly whinge that they don't want people getting the wrong idea/don't want to be known as sluts.

One of my friends has recently turned into one, she was a virgin till last year and its suddenly exploded everywhere (pun intended.)

We used to have fun conversations about how **** politics/football is, game talk, tv talk and movie talk. Now most of my conversations with her are her asking for advice on if she should tell the guy shes been on 3 dates with that whilst shes been dating him shes been shagging some other guy.

Does she ever follow my advice, **** no.
    This is the enraged post of an OP wanting to shag her friend that just lost her virginity. I bet you did not lose yours.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    this is why I won't be marrying a western woman, one who is uncorrupted by feminism and acting like a ****ing whore, oh well sloots gonna sloot I guess
    • 138 followers

ReputationRep:
    Don't care tbh as long as they don't hurt another human being for no reason or take my hard earned money lol
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    This is the enraged post of an OP wanting to shag her friend that just lost her virginity. I bet you did not lose yours.
    I have a girlfriend, infact today is our 1 year anniversary. Which means student finance = gone

Also this friend of mine has been a friend for 5 years now. She used to be bullied regularly before I met her (College) and when I met her her bulliers followed her to college, I told them to **** off on numerous occasions including having to "get physical" with them which I hate. <This is why we are close.

I'm also male if that was genuine confusion in your post.

Anyway it seems alot of you have misread my post or I simply didn't write it very well. I was more aiming to say I dislike people who have sex alot AND its the only thing they can talk about. Let me get a few distinct clear points across, il put them in a list so its easier to read:

1) Having sex, LOTS OF SEX is fine, its healthy and its fun.

2) Discussing in private with people who you consider to be good close friends is fine.

3) Talking about sex constantly, bringing it up during standard awkward silences, it becoming the only general point of subject = not good in my opinion.

4) The standard recent annoying situation with this girl:

Her: I met this new guy, we went on 2 dates and have been texting a bit but the other day he took 3 days to text me back. Do you think he's lost interest.

Me: He could just be busy, never assume.

Her: Ah okay, do you think if i see him for a 3rd date I should tell him that i've had sex with this other guy in between him not texting me and now?

(Somebody logic this for me btw, not texting = ANNOYING, having sex with another guy = okay?)

Me: Well if it leads to sex you should probably tell him, I would want to know.

Her: Yeah but then the sex probably won't happen.

Me: *Genuinely disinterested by now/rolls eyes* Lets just order food.
    • 91 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Architecture-er)
    I'm-a going to not click that link and guess "The Lonely Islands"?
    Yep :yep:

I think that when/if I become a 30 year old TSR virgin I'll organise a massive swingers event with all the other 30 year old TSR virgins. And I'll still be alone then too
    Count me in
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Also if people were walking around outside singing "I JUST HAD SEEEEXXXX AND IT FELT SO GOOD, FELT SO GOOD. A WOMAN LET ME PUT MA PENIS INSIDE HER" would be absolutely hilarious compared to todays standard where people think its "godlike" to have sex.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hate is a strong word... No, I don't hate them.

And their level of sexual activity doesn't bother me, but it annoys the crap out of me if it's all they go on about and especially when they show a certain pride in it. I mean really, it's nothing to be proud of (nor ashamed).

Rihanna, for example. It's like her voice/music doesn't even matter anymore and all she wants to be known for is her sexual side. Pfft.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RolyBholi)
    Hate is a strong word... No, I don't hate them.

And their level of sexual activity doesn't bother me, but it annoys the crap out of me if it's all they go on about and especially when they show a certain pride in it. I mean really, it's nothing to be proud of (nor ashamed).

Rihanna, for example. It's like her voice/music doesn't even matter anymore and all she wants to be known for is her sexual side. Pfft.
    well that's because her music is ****. She's a talentless ho.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    No. People who listen to others harp on about it do.

If she wants to **** 2-3 different men at a time then whatever. If you don't want to listen to her moan about people getting the "wrong" idea then why the **** are you doing it?
    • 42 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yep :yep:

Count me in
    :awesome:

Viva la revolucion!!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yea I hate those ****ing cheap sluts. Well no, to be fair I don't respect them at all but I'm actually apathetic towards them
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schicksal)
    "Hedon is a small town and civil parish in Holderness in the East Riding of Yorkshire"
    Hendon ripoff.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    As long as they are responsible both emotionally and phyically, I dont know what you're going on about. People are either mean/horrible people or they arent. How many times they like to have sex with whoever they want doesnt come into it.
    This.

There is nothing wrong with people have sex with multiple partners (note i use the term people not women) as long as they use protection both physically and mentally

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 16, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.