Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else hate the "too" sexually active people?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 56 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have to disagree with the majority of you. When some of you say 'multiple sex partners', you do mean an individual floating around from person to person during a given period? I'm sorry, but that strikes me as being slightly immoral. Sex is supposed to be sacred and an expression of love, how can it be any of those things when a person just does it for 'fun'? You're leading the person on and quite frankly, I find it deplorable that people see 'lots of sex' as an acceptable way to behave. As far as I'm concerned, sex is for two consenting adults in a committed relationship (ideally marriage) and should be treated as such. Very often this forum is far too liberal and it's frightening.
    • 91 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knighted)
    Also if people were walking around outside singing "I JUST HAD SEEEEXXXX AND IT FELT SO GOOD, FELT SO GOOD. A WOMAN LET ME PUT MA PENIS INSIDE HER" would be absolutely hilarious compared to todays standard where people think its "godlike" to have sex.
    :rofl: I LOL'd! I'd actually love to see someone do that though; that would be a good dare!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knighted)
    I don't think you can group the entire human race into horrible people and not horrible people.

Also did you read my post? I wasn't moaning about how many times people are having sex with other people. I get a fair amount myself but I feel no need/get irritated by people who act like sluts then moan when people start treating them/calling them sluts. Especially when said sluts think its fine because "They all used condoms."

Its also bizarre that people seem to think its "cool" to spend a large portion of your life in a bed humping, bumping and generally making bizarre noises. Why can't people spend time together without doing it and then having to inform the whole world that "YES I HAVE JUST HAD SEX!"
    I don't think anyone thinks it's cool, it's just a lot of fun. How's your sex life been recently? Terrible? I thought so.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iron Lady)
    I have to disagree with the majority of you. When some of you say 'multiple sex partners', you do mean an individual floating around from person to person during a given period? I'm sorry, but that strikes me as being slightly immoral. Sex is supposed to be sacred and an expression of love, how can it be any of those things when a person just does it for 'fun'? You're leading the person on and quite frankly, I find it deplorable that people see 'lots of sex' as an acceptable way to behave. As far as I'm concerned, sex is for two consenting adults in a committed relationship (ideally marriage) and should be treated as such. Very often this forum is far too liberal and it's frightening.
    Just because you've got a stick up yer arse disnae mean the rest of us should walk crooked as well.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't care who my friends sleep with/how many times they've had sex. As long it's consenting, safe sex it's their business.

It does annoy me however when they brag about it or that's all they talk about.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    while your personal view on sex is fine and should be respected I have to take issue with the part in bold. Why would you assume that because sex is not part of a committed relationship someone is being led on. If you are open with your intentions and the other person is fine with them and also just wants sex then noone is being led on or hurt.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well, not all of us have a Denis in our lives :no:

I say let everyone shag away. I honestly don't give a damn, as long as they don't go on about it for months afterwards (like one of my friends does ) What business is it of ours, anyway?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    if you cant beat them, join them
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrigidSymphony)
    Just because you've got a stick up yer arse disnae mean the rest of us should walk crooked as well.
    This made me miss Aberdeen xD

Anyways, OP, can't say I care really. So long as they're not cheating on anyone, then it's their own business and I don't see anything wrong with it. Sex is fun.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    not really, try to bang her
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    And then comes that odd sentence from the person who is insanely sexually active and never shuts up about it:
    "We all make mistakes"

Lol. Anyone seen the "IM 15 AND IM GONNA HAVE A BABEY!" video?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    OP mad jelly that he is getting less than this girl and is str8 up calling her a slut....

bro if shes had more than 3 partners, shes a slut to you son.

grow up, its people like you that make sex seem like its a once in a lifetime magical moment...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 16, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.