The Student Room Group

Was this a date?

This (really cute) and nice guy messaged me on facebook, asked me to lunch, just me alone (we met at a group gathering). We both travel lots, and we likely won't cross paths for a couple more months (I'm in school, he's cross-country traveling). He chose the restaurant after I told him what my lunch preferences were. We went dutch. Then, talked for 2 hrs, then I went to buy a birthday card for family member, and he asked if he could tag along. We laughed at all the goofy cards. It ended nicely, and we wrote on each other's walls we had a fun time with something to the effect of "I hope we meet again :smile:" Was this a date?
Reply 1
Original post by silvereesti
This (really cute) and nice guy messaged me on facebook, asked me to lunch, just me alone (we met at a group gathering). We both travel lots, and we likely won't cross paths for a couple more months (I'm in school, he's cross-country traveling). He chose the restaurant after I told him what my lunch preferences were. We went dutch. Then, talked for 2 hrs, then I went to buy a birthday card for family member, and he asked if he could tag along. We laughed at all the goofy cards. It ended nicely, and we wrote on each other's walls we had a fun time with something to the effect of "I hope we meet again :smile:" Was this a date?

Yes.
Reply 2
I would say so :smile:

Just to be on the safe side, why not ask him out for another one? Make it obvious that it#s a date :wink:
Errr no. I don't think so. Maybe I'm wrong though :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending