Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When do you go on study leave ?

Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing A2 exams this summer and at our college we finish on May 18th, I was just wondering when everyone else goes on study leave?

Hopefully I'll get a lot more revision done at home
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    We don't
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    i think probably around the same as you, or whenever half term is
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mevidek)
    We don't
    Wow I'd hate that what type of exams are you doing?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    we don't we just miss the lessons once we have done the exams
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing my gcses in the summer and I pretty much don't have any. My first exams are on May 11th and our study leave starts from 1pm the day before, our 'Leaver's Day' - basically muck up day and we have our assembly and at 1pm we go for a meal with the teachers until whenever.. so yeah we (I) basically don't have any aw
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    25th of May. The day after my first exam.

Cheers guys. :yy:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Last day of year 13 is 1st June we've got our prom that night
    If we have any exams before this though we get the day off before the exam ( unless the exam is on a Monday) and all the time before the exam on the day of the exam and then the lesson off after the exam if it's in the morning
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Due to stupid timetable-ing at my college it starts when we're half-way through our exams or when some have finished theirs. :confused:
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing GCSEs and don't seem to have any!

What happens, for example, if my two French exams are on the 14th of May and the 16th of May; what do I do in my French lessons after that - do I actually have to turn up?!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    mm from when we're back next monday, I think 2/3 weeks.

I get off latest, a week before my first exam which in itself is really early (14th May)
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ive got 2 weeks left of school in year 11 and then study leave and first exam on 16th May
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Study Leave = 11th May, first exam is the 15th!
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    8th May or something around then
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    study leave is really badly organised in some schools/colleges by the sound of it then.

My first exam is a resit on May 31st then I have a break until June 13th. My last exam is June 25th (general studies :unimpressed:)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Technically don't get a study leave. Lessons don't exist after you've done all your exams for that particular subect, but my exams are packed so closely together, so I only get one day off.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Three weeks left to go, then we have a six week study leave. We go back after June half term to start talking about UCAS and start A2 courses.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm A2 also and we break up on the 25th, so our prom is before exams which i think is weird. My first exam is May 30th and the last June 22nd so quite a nice spread imo
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Scottish Highers and I break off on Friday the 4th. I still have to go back to school for 3 weeks before the Summer holidays though because our school shifts timetables as soon as the exams finish . The 6th years (final year) just leave after them though.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WanaBdoctor)
    Last day of year 13 is 1st June we've got our prom that night
    If we have any exams before this though we get the day off before the exam ( unless the exam is on a Monday) and all the time before the exam on the day of the exam and then the lesson off after the exam if it's in the morning

(Original post by Roxas)
    I'm A2 also and we break up on the 25th, so our prom is before exams which i think is weird. My first exam is May 30th and the last June 22nd so quite a nice spread imo
    Our college doesn't have a prom probably because there would be way too many people. oh well

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 18, 2014
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.