OCR Salters B.
It is the unit one paper though! :tongue:

ahh well! thats wierd how theyre on the same day though :tongue:
Reply 61
Original post by SimpleGirl
Ah no, Chemistry resit :frown:

good luck!
Reply 62
I'm lucky as at our school it starts on June 1st (for A2 students). However last year, like many on this thread, mine started literally a day before exams. It was such a pointless system as I only had around 3 full days off to revise :/
Original post by WanaBdoctor
Last day of year 13 is 1st June :smile: we've got our prom that night :smile:
If we have any exams before this though we get the day off before the exam ( unless the exam is on a Monday) and all the time before the exam on the day of the exam and then the lesson off after the exam if it's in the morning :smile:

Our last day is the same as the prom too :smile:

We only get half day if it's before and none afterwards :frown:

Btw what a nice picture you have :colondollar:
Reply 64
Mid May. After ALL of my exams. Cheers Guys.
Reply 65
Original post by Zuki
Mid May. After ALL of my exams. Cheers Guys.

at least you have the rest of the time to relax :tongue:
Original post by laurie:)
ahh well! thats wierd how theyre on the same day though :tongue:

haha yeah - good luck with your exams! :smile:
Original post by CLARA_
good luck!

you too :smile:
My head of 6th learnt her people skills and people management from an ex prison warden from alcatraz so we don't have a study leave
Reply 69
May 14th - the day of my first exam! :frown:
Reply 70
my college isnt doing study leave. after the AS exams period(late May) we have 2 weeks off then we go back for 4 weeks in june to begin A2.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by cuckoo99
my college isnt doing study leave. after the AS exams period(late May) we have 2 weeks off then we go back for a 4 weeks in june to begin A2.

same for my sixth form
Original post by Jack_Smith
Well thats EARLY!! What exam is that?

My Spanish speaking exam. Yeah, so it's only 15 minutes long, but still!
Reply 73
I dont either. Mine start on th 15th of May (AS's btw) and we're still in school apparently. Super anal.
We don't get it. :frown:

I have a feeling it's a case of, 'a few people misused this privelege, so we're taking it away from everyone mwuahaha'

For example, some Year 9 got run over at lunch break so they decide all Year 9s and below can't go out for lunch break. Some kid blatantly spontaneously combust whilst doing too much revision and now they've ruined it for all of us. How selfish.

But really though, it's pretty annoying for people like me who work better at home and the rules don't change once you get to Year 13. Oh wells.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by dulciemae
We don't get it. :frown:

I have a feeling it's a case of, 'a few people misused this privelege, so we're taking it away from everyone mwuahaha'

For example, some Year 9 got run over at lunch break so they decide all Year 9s and below can't go out for lunch break. Some kid blatantly spontaneously combust whilst doing too much revision and now they've ruined it for all of us. How selfish.

But really though, it's pretty annoying for people like me who work better at home and the rules don't change once you get to Year 13. Oh wells.

Perhaps maybe a bit of an over reaction, but i think most people will benefit from maintaining compulsary schooling even in exam period. I for one do very little work at home. At least at school necessary resources and aids are on hand, other than the internet.
Reply 76
11th of May.. but we start that with a champagne breakfast and stay up all night putting lots of pranks around the school... SO GLAD IT'S LONG BEFORE ANY OF MY A2 EXAMS! My first A2 is in June.. (I have some AS retakes but they're already a high B and a mid A and they seem easy now so :P)
Reply 77
18th of May...after my exams have begun. Logic!?
Reply 78
I started study leave today and i'm off for seven weeks!!
Reply 79
I'm am currently in AS year I go on study leave on may 11th but the ones doing A2 goes on study leave May 18th

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending