The Student Room Group

When do you go on study leave ?

Scroll to see replies

May 25th, got pushed back a week cause of Liz's 60th anniversary of being in charge round here? :cool:
Reply 81
May 16th
May 7th I think... Maybe.
Reply 83
Wow...
You guys have such early study leave!
My school insists of giving the Year 12s a study leave from 13th May onwards but the Year 13s (which I am in) have to stay until the 2nd June. :frown::redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
On the 23rd of May, but we have so many holidays after that at my school, it's going to be useless! I'n doing resits aswell so my exams start on the 13th of May :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
officially the day before my first exam - June 2nd :angry:
But in my view study leave started for me on the last day of the last half of term! :colone:
Reply 86
Original post by Ché.
Wow...
You guys have such early study leave!
My school insists of giving the Year 12s a study leave from 13th May onwards but the Year 13s (which I am in) have to stay until the 2nd June. :frown::redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

last official school day for upper sixth at our school was 4th April, then easter hols, then students can go in to speak to teachers etc as they wish, show up for exams, and then at the end of May there is a prize-giving ceremony which is compulsory. Then thats it for five months til uni!
Reply 87
Mine starts on the 12th May which is scary because I have a re-take scheduled two days later :frown:
Reply 88
Original post by LolaLowe
last official school day for upper sixth at our school was 4th April, then easter hols, then students can go in to speak to teachers etc as they wish, show up for exams, and then at the end of May there is a prize-giving ceremony which is compulsory. Then thats it for five months til uni!

WOW!
That's an amazing amount of time off!
I'm definitely jealous: the study leave doesn't even count ask they call us on like everyday anyway... :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
We don't have an official study leave, but we're allowed to take two days off before each exam and I'll probably stop going to lessons around May 19th.
Officially - we don't
unofficailly - as soon as I've taken my ISAs
Reply 91
Y11&13 have to stay until May 23rd, our final day. Y12 start on the 12th May, when exams begin, and come back on the second Monday after the May half term.

Great for me as I do stats with the Y12 class (refused to do M1), so have a teacher to myself for two weeks!
Reply 92
We don't, people just 'forget' to show up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending