The Student Room Group

OCR PSYCHOLOGY G542 core studies May 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jakez123
not sure if anyones corrected you yet, but you've got the directions mixed up, horizontal is side to side (tomato fight) not vertical.

Oh yeah, i think i wrote it the other way in the exam, i didn't even notice, but even if i did it this way, oh damn :L 4 marks down the drain there
Reply 341
Original post by mkhan9035
It was QUALTITATIVE DATA and you should have put stuff like they were nervous, sweating, reluctant and kept on questioning when they delivered 450volts if they'd killed mr wallace

I wrote they showed signs of tension :s
Reply 342
Original post by aisha302

yea i said practically the same thing
Original post by aisha302

I'd say that's right, but is that akll you said? cause it was 2 pieces of evidence for 4 marks and to get all marks you'd have to have fully explained it and contextualised it :P
Reply 344
Anyone know how this study can be improved?! i'm new to thestudentroom and slightly confused!! :L
Original post by Kayali
Anyone know how this study can be improved?! i'm new to thestudentroom and slightly confused!! :L

what study?
Reply 346
Original post by Kayali

Hope this is helpful!
Samples are often small and therefore unrepresentative - Thigpen and Cleckley only had one participant, Griffiths had few older participants/women.

Ethics - Thigpen and Cleckley more concerned with investigating rather than helping, Rosenhaan deceived the participants and may have caused the pseudo patients harm.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending