The Student Room Group

Best Pranks in school?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
There was one autistic kid who kept putting salt in the RE teacher's coffee and it was quite amusing to watch his response:smile:
the best light related prank - the days that fluoresecent tubes had removable 'starters' was to remove the start once the light was on - it'll stay on absolutely fine, but next time someone switches it off it won't be able to strike and light up when it is switched on ...
Reply 122
Waterballoons, those snap bomb things, firecrackers, nicking other peoples ties ( we have clip on ones), hiding all the white board pens, randomly turning the lights off, setting the fire alarm off every geography lesson, just being annoying to the teachers, moving peoples bags, nicking the goal post, and a few more.
Original post by hbk4894
of what are the best pranks you have ever seen done , or you have done or have been done to you while you were in school , and what are the best pranks you have heard of.

not too many pranks but i have been bagged(as in having my shorts pulled down) a few times in the PE changings so have a few other people.

I heard of a prank that happened at a Grammar school not far from me:

3 chickens labelled 1, 2, and 4.
Set loose around the school, students told the teachers there were 4 chickens.

They spent ages trying to find chicken number 3 after catching 1, 2, and 4!

Chicken 3 was never labelled or set loose in the first place!! :rolleyes:
Me and my friend Calum are doing prank wars against all the girls one of our pranks are to print out a love sheet on the computer and pretend to pull it out of a girls bag when a boy is watching on the love sheet it should say a poem about the boy who's watching and a picture of a love heart then show the boy
One of the ones at my school is they pretend to be upset with you when actually they aren't at all
Original post by Ice-cream lover
One of the ones at my school is they pretend to be upset with you when actually they aren't at all

One time we were in food class and our teacher walked out to get more ingredients and me and a few others locked her out. Our class started a huge food fight with the things we had and when the bell went we walked out like nothing happened 😂😂
I keep stealing my chemistry teachers powerpoint remote control thingy. He goes mental whenever it goes missing and it's quite funny to watch.
Tradition at our school is to egg the Head Boy on the last day... but that doesn't seem to happen as much now!
Reply 130
i is putting letters up that says one says s the other says e and the last says x addemup and we have sex
Reply 131
Original post by peanutbutterjam
I keep stealing my chemistry teachers powerpoint remote control thingy. He goes mental whenever it goes missing and it's quite funny to watch.

oh lol. i ended up freezing the board for about 30min before my teacher noticed :smile:
Original post by hbk4894
of what are the best pranks you have ever seen done , or you have done or have been done to you while you were in school , and what are the best pranks you have heard of.

not too many pranks but i have been bagged(as in having my shorts pulled down) a few times in the PE changings so have a few other people.

Stab the ****.
Reply 133
gusswhat i put posters up saying what everything in a room is :smile:
Reply 134
yeah so great
at the end of every year my school remodels my school so when they were repainting our gym my class and I went into the stairwell foot long pictures of ourselves all over the stairwell. The next day our whole class was called into the principals office and were suspended
We threw suction cup dildoes onto the windows of all the buildings in the school- it was a nightmare for the maintenance team to get them down
what the hell.
i tape my frenids pensol dawn.
(edited 5 years ago)
hahahahahhahahaha.

Original post by prack king
i tape my frenids pensol dawn.hahahaha

Original post by SeanLewis9868
We threw suction cup dildoes onto the windows of all the buildings in the school- it was a nightmare for the maintenance team to get them down

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending