The Student Room Group

Big boobs and blouses

Scroll to see replies

noones ever happy with what they have its about finding something that will suit what you have
ok you want to wear blouses but they obviously dont suit your body type... i want to wear a strapless dress, or a tailored top which isnt all baggy around the boobs because my boobs are small... :frown: but unfortunately isnt gonna happen :frown:

i dunno if it would work... (maybe try on a cheap primark jobby?)... but would it be possible to take in the lower part of the blouse so its more fitted? would stop the tenting-ness but... may make boobs look bigger... :s-smilie:
x
Reply 21
Original post by x-pixie-lottie-x
noones ever happy with what they have its about finding something that will suit what you have
ok you want to wear blouses but they obviously dont suit your body type... i want to wear a strapless dress, or a tailored top which isnt all baggy around the boobs because my boobs are small... :frown: but unfortunately isnt gonna happen :frown:

i dunno if it would work... (maybe try on a cheap primark jobby?)... but would it be possible to take in the lower part of the blouse so its more fitted? would stop the tenting-ness but... may make boobs look bigger... :s-smilie:
x

What's a primark jobby?
Original post by babygirl110
What's a primark jobby?

umm...
cheap and disposable... so if it doesnt work out it doesnt matter
x
Original post by babygirl110
All my bras fit well.

A well fitting bra isn't going to stop the tent look if you have boobs that are too large

it helps me :smile: thats just unlucky though.

what shops have you tried getting clothes from?
Do you know what annoys me more? When you're putting something on (mainly dresses) and you're doing it up, and it's going sooooo well - it's the right lenght, the right flippiness, the right shape for your hips, then, OH. no. It starts saying 'hahahahaha! there's no way I'm doing up over your boobs because I wasn't actually made with real humans in mind when I was made! You'll have to go up 4 sizes to make THESE buttons do up! And then you'll look stupid!'

:frown: All I wanted was a pretty little summer dress.

Quick Reply

Latest