Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sunglasses problem - tiny face!

Announcements Posted on
    • 64 followers

ReputationRep:
    Basically I have a tiny baby face and every pair of sunglasses (literally I went into about 10 shops and looked on a few market stalls at the weekend) are massive. I understand that big sunglasses are in fashion at the moment but one size does not fit all. They take up my entire face! :indiff:

Does anyone know where I can get small sunglasses that would suit a small face? I'm beginning to wonder if such a pair exists.
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have a small face so buy child or teenager glasses, you could try that?
    • 64 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I have a small face so buy child or teenager glasses, you could try that?
    I looked in the teens section of New Look and even those were too big, lol. When I say big I also don't necessarily (although in some cases) mean width wise, the actual glasses are all oversized style but they take up half my face

Thanks for the advice though May check out some more places for their kids/teen sections.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried Boots? They have a large selection of sunglasses ranging from small lenses/frames to the fashionable over-sized ones. My mum has a really small face too but she was able to find a pair of glasses with smaller lenses/frame that really suited her. Hope this helps.
    • 64 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    Have you tried Boots? They have a large selection of sunglasses ranging from small lenses/frames to the fashionable over-sized ones. My mum has a really small face too but she was able to find a pair of glasses with smaller lenses/frame that really suited her. Hope this helps.
    Thanks! Hadn't thought of there, I'm going to have a little look around tomorrow

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 16, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.