Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Theory test tomorrow!

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm so nervous, I have been revising for 3 weeks and more, but been properly revising for 3 weeks.. and I just keep failing on some mock tests, then passing on others.. I don't even know what to do, I just feel like cancelling it tomorrow because I am that nervous about doing it and failing and wasting my money

Especially now that the questions have changed I don't know what to expect, I can't remember EVERY single question. It's not fair!
    Anyway wish me luck for tomorrow, lol.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trinaestella)
    I'm so nervous, I have been revising for 3 weeks and more, but been properly revising for 3 weeks.. and I just keep failing on some mock tests, then passing on others.. I don't even know what to do, I just feel like cancelling it tomorrow because I am that nervous about doing it and failing and wasting my money

Especially now that the questions have changed I don't know what to expect, I can't remember EVERY single question. It's not fair!
    Anyway wish me luck for tomorrow, lol.
    They say the questions have changed but they will still ask the same things. I am more worried about the hazard perception bit. I still have just under 2 weeks though until mine. I wouldn't cancel. You will be fine. Just do a couple more mock tests and look at the highway code again. Good luck!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks babe!
    And I've practiced the hazard perception test, which is a piece of piss to be honest it is so easy lol so I am not too worried about that, I just really want to pass my theory test so badly ugh
    Good luck to you aswell!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I did mine on last Friday. I used this CD that had most of the questions which I found useful. I went through the tests and kept on doing them again and again. Get someone to test you and try and narrow the questions you struggle with to set topics. Do you have any books or CDS? Don't cancel because unfortunately you will lose your money and also don't click too many times or you'll get disqualified from the clip (which happened to me.)
    Good luck!
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Don't be worried. Worse case scenario, you will lose £30 odd quid and have to retake . If you have been revising for 3 weeks I don't see why you won't pass..
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I worried about it beforehand, and read through the highway code/did some practice papers.

But the questions, even though they're no longer learnable, have stayed pretty much the same (by which I mean mostly common sense)

You should be fine, particularly after that much revision!

Good luck, and let us all know how you do!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Its a piece of piss dont worry
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Get the app by digital media or something. All the questions are pretty much there, just not the case study questions. There were only about 3 or 4 that i hadnt seen before when i did mine 2 weeks ago.

And remember your provisional licence. I forgot EVERYTHING when i went and had to plead for time to go home and get everything and get back.

It's not that difficult, don't panic.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    you're gonna walk in there and kill it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    thanks everybody!
    I just did a mock test online today, i usually do it on my iphone but i have to pay £120 for a new one because mine is broke
    i passed the first mock, the 2nd one i got 42/50 and the 3rd i got 41/50 so yeah although i didnt pass the last 2 i am feeling pretty confident now lol.
    Tell you all how it went tomorrow
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    When I did mine last summer, I just invested in an AA book I think it was which had all of the 1000 or so possible questions and the answers in the back, did them all and learnt the answers I did not already know, did a couple of practice tests of questions and hazard perception, and bobs your uncle, 50/50 on the questions, and a pass ( i forget how many, but it was comfortable) on the hazard perception. Then took the practical test in december, passed with 2 minors! A year after starting learning and I'm finally a licensed driver! But seriously, don't panic, you have plenty of time, so think all the questions through, and you'll be fine!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I can bet that you WILL pass

mine is on friday and I havent started properly...I should be worried, not you!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I passed!!!!! all that worrying for nothing! thanks guys
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    I passed!!!!! all that worrying for nothing! thanks guys
    How hard was it?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Never bought a book on the theory test, majority of it is common sense, just remembered some answers and road signs. Needless to say I eased it. Theory test is easy, driving on the other hand...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chignesh10)
    How hard was it?
    not hard at all, infact very easy
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    not hard at all, infact very easy
    It alright now!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 21, 2012
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered learning to drive

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.