Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Antonio Di Natale - Incredible human being.

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    For those that don't know, Piermario Morosini an Italian footballer passed away the other day due to a heart attack on the pitch. He had a pretty tough life. A big part of his life was his severely disabled sister that relied on him both financially and emotionally, both of their parents died when they were of a young age. Antonio Di Natale the captain of Udinese, Morosini's parent club has stepped up to the mark and taken responsibility for looking after Morosini's disabled sister. Piermario Morosini someone that will be missed deeply. Antonio Di Natale a great captain and an incredible human being. Massive respect. It shows that footballer's are not all the same.
    Attached Thumbnails
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	di natale.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	142400  
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aha I just realised. Typo. :facepalm: Wooops.

Should've read R.I.P Piermario. :sad:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherriesxo)
    RIP Antonio :sad:
    He didn't die.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Did you even read the OP :rolleyes:
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaylorGang_4)
    For those that don't know, Piermario Morosini an Italian footballer passed away the other day due to a heart attack on the pitch. He had a pretty tough life. A big part of his life was his severely disabled sister that relied on him both financially and emotionally, both of their parents died when they were of a young age. Antonio Di Natale the captain of Udinese, Morosini's parent club has stepped up to the mark and taken responsibility for looking after Morosini's disabled sister. Piermario Morosini someone that will be missed deeply. Antonio Di Natale a great captain and an incredible human being. Massive respect. It shows that footballer's are not all the same.
    The club and its associated charity will be taking care of Piermarios sister, not Antonio, but still massive respect to the club.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's pathetic that Morosini didn't receive half the media attention Muamba did, just because he didn't play in the top league of football :/
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well, this is awkward.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    P.S WHY THE HECK HAVE I GOT A NEG. some people are purely heartless.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Should've gone to specsavers.

RIP Morosini
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arnoob)
    It's pathetic that Morosini didn't receive half the media attention Muamba did, just because he didn't play in the top league of football :/
    Neither did Muamba.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    This^
    • 37 followers

Erm I think it did receive quite a fair bit of attention. Also remember the factt Muamba' story go mass coverage here in the UK is simply that, he's a England U21 star playing in th Premier League. I doubt Muamba's stoy made headlines across the Atlantic.

As fo Serie A not being a top league......well I can't say I agree with you on that and neither would the vast majority of football fans all over the world.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I understand what you mean mate, it was probably down to the fact he played in an international league.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Presumably he got more coverage in Italy than Muamba did?
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gridiron-Gangster)
    Erm I think it did receive quite a fair bit of attention. Also remember the factt Muamba' story go mass coverage here in the UK is simply that, he's a England U21 star playing in th Premier League. I doubt Muamba's stoy made headlines across the Atlantic.

As fo Serie A not being a top league......well I can't say I agree with you on that and neither would the vast majority of football fans all over the world.
    Morosini was a U-21 International too, at the time of death he was on loan for Livorno...
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    So much respect for Antonio Di Natale, wonderful footballer and person. A rare breed.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    You read about that guy's life and you see the pathetic superficial problems people on TSR have and you hang your head in shame. "Oh noes I got a B" or "what shall I do I got ALL my offers poor lil old me!" Vast majority on TSR haven't lived and are ungrateful spoilt SOBs.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitz_91)
    So much respect for Antonio Di Natale, wonderful footballer and person. A rare breed.
    Messi
    Eto'o
    Henry
    Beckham
    Beckenbauer
    Baresi
    Xavi
    Valdes
    Ozil
    Drogba

I could go on and on and on.
    All these players have their own charities.

Footballers are hardly the money hungry bastards they are made to be.
    Nasri is the exception of course.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It is indeed a sad day. On a related and much brighter note, Muamba was released from hospital today.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent ninja)
    You read about that guys life and you see the pathetic superficial problems people on TSR have and you hang your head in shame. Oh noes I got a B or what shall I do I got ALL my offers poor lil old me! Vast majority on TSR haven't lived and are ungrateful SOBs.
    Excuse us for not going through the loss of both parents.
    You think you're taking the moral high ground?
    Go take a hike loser.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 20, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.