The Student Room Group

WTF goes through the minds of those who leave public toilets looking like POO ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nephilim
I am inclined to agree with your hypothesis :holmes:

Or maybe....maybe they just don't give a **** :awesome: (see what I did there?)

No you're right, they're taking it. That's the problem.
Original post by swaggiee
There is the odd tissue lying on the floor, or blocked sinks, but how on earth do some people manage to **** across the ceilings and walls? Why can they not simply flush after they finish using the toilet? Do you ever walk into a cubicle and think 'wtf', it happens at schools, college, uni and public toilets, but they'd never do it at home :confused:

Where I used to work we used to have a couple of disgusting people like this. There was one we called the Phantom S***ter because he used to crap everywhere and another called the Phantom W***er - well, really needs no explanation.

PS must have been on some special diet as once I saw he'd left a log about a foot long on the floor of the cubicle. Apparently this was normal.

How do we know that PS and PW weren't the same guy? PW was caught, apparently the boss was using the next cubicle, waited outside to see who came out, then checked the cubicle to see that it was indeed the elusive PW, summoned him to his office and suggested he find another job.

PS was still active for ages afterwards and then suddenly stopped. Someone worked up a spreadsheet which cross referenced the dates of the last PS incident with the leaving dates of various staff, but failed to identify who it had been.
Reply 22
trust us boys toilets are much more worse than girl ones. I once someone someone trying to **** on the pee place(dunno what's it called, called the one that you need to be standing to use it )
Someone in my old high school actually got excluded for smeared his own **** all over the cubical toilets... Peeing on the floor is one thing but...

I mean...

:angry::please::facepalm2::facepalm:
Someone did a poo on the toilet seat when I was in school and stuck an American flag in it.

Also there was someone who wiped poo over the light switch having turned it off and shut the door. There was an assembly called over it. Some people are just animals.
Reply 25
Original post by Wilfred Little
Someone did a poo on the toilet seat when I was in school and stuck an American flag in it.

When I read that, I imagined one of those tooth-picks with an american flag they used to stick in steaks and other foods :colone:
When I read that, I imagined one of those tooth-picks with an american flag they used to stick in steaks and other foods :colone:

That's what it was. A small American flag on a stick. :frown::biggrin:
At my school, if you wanted a ****, the rule was simple: clean toilet seat or toilet roll present - pick one
I am inclined to agree with your hypothesis :holmes:

Or maybe....maybe they just don't give a **** :awesome: (see what I did there?)

but they do give a ****! That's the whole point! :tongue:
Reply 29
Original post by Architecture-er
but they do give a ****! That's the whole point! :tongue:

:wink:

Has anyone ever tried the "stick cling-wrap under toilet seat" trick? :redface:
:rofl2: WTF? I can happily say I've never encountered this. :teehee:
Reply 32
Original post by hasan4life
thats why i dont use public toilets :smug:

Hey ****break!
Reply 33
First thing that goes through my mind? Well played sir. Bravo.
Someone did a **** in the girls changing room and stuck a polo mint in it at my old secondary!!!
Original post by Steezy
Hey ****break!

:confused:
Reply 36
Not the same thing, but I always think it's really hilarious whenever people get a long line of toilet paper stuck to the underside of their shoe, and walk around without realising it. I've got a very sophisticated sense of humour.
Reply 37
Original post by Wilfred Little

Also there was someone who wiped poo over the light switch having turned it off and shut the door. There was an assembly called over it. Some people are just animals.

I just don't understand how people get close enough to poo to... experiment with it in that way.
As soon as I walked in the toilets once, I remembered seeing a long trail of :poo: leading from a cubicle towards the exit door. I nearly stepped on it on the way in, talk about a close call.
My question is who the hell takes a **** in a public toilet?

Quick Reply

Latest