The Student Room Group

A2 OCR PE G453 - 20th June 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hannahlou1994
On the historical part, my teacher noticed the only case study which hasn't been a 20 marks essay yet is tennis, so that is a possibility and if you didn't know, all the 20 mark essay in that sections have all asked you about the relevance today so I think you should definitely erevise all direct and indirect links the different chapters and case studies have on today :smile:

Oooh, that's interesting, will probs be tennis then.

Yeah we got told that, and about a balance healthy lifestyle too as they like to ask that a lot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lornawilkinson
Oooh, that's interesting, will probs be tennis then.

Yeah we got told that, and about a balance healthy lifestyle too as they like to ask that a lot

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is a definite possibility although has been a couple of questions which weren't related to the case studies so we still could get one of them

Oh yeah healthy lifestyles, I hate them questions and they make you have to relate so many answers to them!
Reply 162
So far I've guessed that Ergogenic Aids and Recovery Process might come up in the physiology side.

How is revision going with everyone?
Original post by ddje30
So far I've guessed that Ergogenic Aids and Recovery Process might come up in the physiology side.

How is revision going with everyone?

Ooh, I hope so!
Know the recovery process well!

Revision hasn't started yet for me, got two exams on Monday to get out the way first :frown:

How's your revision going?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 164
Original post by lornawilkinson
Ooh, I hope so!
Know the recovery process well!

Revision hasn't started yet for me, got two exams on Monday to get out the way first :frown:

How's your revision going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Revision is going OK! Just writing down correct answers off the mark schemes and trying to learn them.

Ye i've had 2 exams previous to this but thankfully I've covered a bit beforehand.

Have you had any indication of what topics might come up?
Reply 165
Hey guys, how is everyone revising? There's quite a lot of content to memorise especially if your'e doing the historical studies section. Anyone have any fast effective revision techniques, apart from memorising mark schemes?
How did everyone find the exam?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending