Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What should i do? She uses people for money

Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have got a friend who went out with this boy for money,although he wasn't directly paying her to do things. She was using him to buy things such as food and her prom dress. At last she got what she wanted and then suddenly said she didn't like him anymore. Her family doesn't provide much for her and shes a bit of a tramp. She did several sexual things with this boy, who was 18 years old while she was 15. He has obviously gone through puberty fully but she hasn't developed yet fully. :eek:
    What should i do about this situation? She even used my bestfriend for money to buy basic things and even took her phone and ipod to "borrow". I feel really frustrated because shes really a bitch when i thought she was just a troubled person. She harms herself for attention, shes overdramatic about situations and shes never herself. Where ever she goes there seems to be trouble following her.Plus she has this disturbed bestfriend who seems to be following a crowd of self-harmers and teens in troubled situations.:mad:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    If your close with her have a chat about how she is behaving. If she isn't, there really isn't anything you can do, it's her life after all and if she really is like what you say, people will eventually see her true colours
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Confront her.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Why does she act like this? Maybe some role model has taught her to behave this way to get what she wants. Does she ever seem to regret her shameful "people=tools" attitude? Does she try to hide the fact that her family has economic difficulties? Is she ashamed of it?

Of course, one very flippant possibility is that she is devoid of affect (a psychopath DOES NOT MEAN KILLER). If this is the case, all hope for ordinary behaviour is lost (duh.).

Nevertheless, if she is your friend, you can try to talk to her about it. Try to present flipped situations, would she ever pay for anything for someone? Or is it because she can't?

Self-harm for attention is annoying and frustrating beyond belief: I had a friend who was the same. It was always a case of "You can't understand!", despite the fact that she didn't know anything about what I had actually experienced.
    You could show her pictures of surface infections and results of unsterilized scarification. You could also show her a couple of forums and threads where people mercilessly mock emos and goths..(http://gocryemokid.memebase.com/)

Prove to her that her behaviour ain't acceptable, but that you know she's better than that. She might need your friendship and support if she isn't a psychopath :dry:(sorry to bring it up again). Show her her behaviour isn't mature or emotional.

Good luck. :cheers:
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    She hasn't developed fully at 15? :lolwut:
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    I wish men criticised other men as often as women criticise other women.

If a woman uses a man for money all the girls go "omg what a bitch" (rightfully)

Man uses woman for sex all his friends go "good for you man keep it going"
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like its non of your business, unless shes a close friend.

Not everyone in life is nice, c'est la vie.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragonfly07)

If a woman uses a man for money all the girls go "omg what a bitch" (rightfully)

Gotta love that feminism. :rolleyes:
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NuckingFut)
    Gotta love that feminism. :rolleyes:
    I don't think I understand what you mean.

P.S. I haven't responded to your post in the palestine thread directly but I have made a very long post detailing my views on it which you may read if you're interested.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

why do they praise each other for using a girl for sex isn't that kinda disrespectful using a girl for her body
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:

He was not using her, he was actually in love with her and after she broke up with him and told him the motive of her actions he attempted suicide, so I do believe she is the one in the wrong.
    • 136 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingsarecool)
    why do they praise each other for using a girl for sex isn't that kinda disrespectful using a girl for her body
    Well obviously but some men are complete ******** so would do it anyways
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SleepySheep)
    She hasn't developed fully at 15? :lolwut:
    :facepalm:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    So what if she has an 18 year old boyfriend? its only 3 years hun
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Surely it would be far better if women just stopped criticising other women behind their back.

Men have far more amicable relationships with each other because we aren't afraid to voice our opinion or be a dick about something if we feel it's deserved.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. You know what she is like and shouldn't fall for it again. When it is between her and someone else (aside from close friends) it is none of your buisness.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

This is true I won't deny, but there are a million other inequalities between men and women.

1) Man splits the bill - makes him cheap
    Woman splits the bill - makes her independent

2) Man stares at woman's cleavage - desperate/Pervert
    Woman stares at man's parts - flirting

3) Man works all day long and comes home and cooks - Normal
    Woman works all day long and comes home and cooks - Heroine

What figures, there's nothing fair in life...
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadGirlsDance)
    :facepalm:
    Problemo? :flutter:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 20, 2012
New on TSR

Student crowdfunds degree

Graduate raises £26,000 online for Masters course

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.