Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2012 Formula One Bahrain GP

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marc Fiorano)
    This is worth a watch, the 6 world champions together at a chinese TV show.

The interviews themselves are irrelevant (and hard to hear anyway with the chinese translation) but the humour of it all makes for a good viewing.

Because of the chinese they're all completely puzzled, Vettel and Kimi having a chuckle at 0:30 because they don't know what's going on.

Then in Fernando's interview he's trying his hardest not to burst out laughing.

At 2:50 you see Vettel and Kimi playing a little game of some sort, I think Vettel dares him to get off his seat when the camera is on them or something lol....messing around like kids.

That is so awesome!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1Addict)
    That is so awesome!
    Totally!
    I wonder why Sky/BBC haven't done that yet though, getting the 6 world champions together on a casual show would be so cool. Maybe at Silverstone?! It's cool to see them sitting together for casual interviews.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Haha expected you to have seen it :p:

I missed that part...what time is it at?
    Around 3.40 .
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f1mad)
    Around 3.40 .
    Oh damn can't believe I missed that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Good ol' Schumi!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Totally!
    I wonder why Sky/BBC haven't done that yet though, getting the 6 world champions together on a casual show would be so cool. Maybe at Silverstone?! It's cool to see them sitting together for casual interviews.
    F1 drivers on Total Wipeout would be amazing. Don't really watch Total Wipeout as it gets a bit repetitive, but a one off episode with a few F1 drivers would make for some hilarious TV.

A casual interview would also be hilarious, but I'm not sure the drivers would find it as comical as the Chinese one as it'd be in English. Its always great to see drivers outside of F1 having fun. Love the bit where Kimi hits Vettel's picture at the end!
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh damn can't believe I missed that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Good ol' Schumi!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Oh and Kimi had yet another golden moment on the grid walk.

Natalie Pinkham: "Kimi look at all of these flags, everybody's cheering for you it's fantastic!"

Kimi: "...yeah it's good, it's always nice to be here in err....Japan"

Doesn't even know what country he's in half the time, classic :rofl:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh and Kimi had yet another golden moment on the grid walk.

Natalie Pinkham: "Kimi look at all of these flags, everybody's cheering for you it's fantastic!"

Kimi: "...yeah it's good, it's always nice to be here in err....Japan"

Doesn't even know what country he's in half the time, classic :rofl:
    Hahaha.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f1mad)
    Lol I saw this on Sunday but didn't bother posting it .

Indeed, especially when Schumacher pushes Hamiltons chair down :lol:.
    I just loved it when Hamilton kept playing with Button's chair during his interview.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    So Marko thinks this years rules were made to harm RB:

http://planetf1.com/news/3213/768256...-Weaken-Bulls-

I guess there might be some weight in that, but at the end of last season McLaren certainly seemed to have caught up.
    Also, notice that he says that Vettel needs certain conditions to thrive. I'm no Vettel fan but I do think that does him a disservice- he has shown this season already he can race in the field to an extent, Marko's just feeding his opponents with that!
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexInWonderland)
    Sour grapes, and epically failing to defend his "son" Vettel.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/98952
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    https://twitter.com/#!/ianparkesf1/s...02740931452928

What the ****?

So now they're using the drivers as political pawns...
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think Red Bull will see a hefty improvement this weekend.

I'd also back the Saubers to drop down the field a little in this hotter climate, while I expect STR and Force India to have strong weekends.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    https://twitter.com/#!/tomcary_tel

Tom Cary
    Meanwhile All Party Group for Democracy in Bahrain has sent me a copy of letter to key #f1 sponsors urging them to pull sponsorship this w/e
    3:11 PM - 18 Apr 12
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexInWonderland)
    So Marko thinks this years rules were made to harm RB:

http://planetf1.com/news/3213/768256...-Weaken-Bulls-

I guess there might be some weight in that, but at the end of last season McLaren certainly seemed to have caught up.
    Also, notice that he says that Vettel needs certain conditions to thrive. I'm no Vettel fan but I do think that does him a disservice- he has shown this season already he can race in the field to an extent, Marko's just feeding his opponents with that!
    As I've said before, allow new technological solutions until everybody can exploit them well.

Also, he's got Adrian Newey, the best designer in F1. If he can't make a change in rules work first time then gutted you, but the chances are that he'll not take too long to work it out.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:

Schumacher and Vettel sky-diving in Dubai :cool:.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Marc Priestley ‏ @f1elvis
    Just heard that a Force India F1 hire car was caught up a petrol bomb incident earlier this evening!
    Retweeted by Connor

Marc Priestley ‏ @f1elvis
    I believe at least 1 team member involved has asked to be flown home as soon as possible. Can't blame him!
    Retweeted by Connor
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    The race is Button's to lose. With no problems heating tyres, he is in the zone. I doubt he will OQ Hamilton but he will get the better of the race as the tyres degrade. I think Lewis will still be on the podium, but maybe split by a Red Bull.

I am flying out to Singapore on the morning of the Bahrain GP, so I cannot watch it (no live tv on Singapore Airlines), although they do have a news ticker than can be played over the movies we watch on our personal tvs - so hopefully I will receive the good news somewhere over Turkey.

Upcoming races, well Hamilton and the Red Bulls should be in contention in Spain (not Button's best track), and in Monaco, my money is on Schumacher or Raikkonen.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 4, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered motorsport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.