Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

the words most dominant/naturally atheltic sportsmen currently

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    1)wladimir klitscko-Best heavyweight ever. Currently a unbeatle boxer with superior athleticm and hand speed in the heavyweight division.

2)novak djokovic-this guy is a monster. Hes in the toughest era for tennis ever, and hes schooling the likes of nadal, murrey and the goat federer. Legend.

3)lionel messi-simply the greatest footballer of all time. At only 24 will have pleanty of time to win the world cup, especially with tevez, aquiro, and demaria in the team.

4) kevin love-the dude gets double digit rebounds and points. After dirk, hes simply the best basketball player on the planet.

5) garest bale-not dominat and needs more consistancy, but this dude is sheer athleticism. improves his consistancy and hes unplayable.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Gareth Bale.....not sure if trolling, or just stupid.

Pointless list is pointless, but you missed out Usain Bolt which is hilarious considering he epitomises athletic dominance and performance
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Floyd Mayweather.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Floyd Mayweather might not be much of a people's favourite as a person, but he certainly deserves a mention as an incredible athlete.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Missing out Floyd Mayweather...?
    Klitschko?? Seriously, is there even a heavyweight division at the moment?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
    Floyd Mayweather.
    We posted the same person, at the same time! :laugh:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Manny Pacquiao? He's won titles in multiple weight boundaries and is a phenomenal athlete
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    When the hell did punching someone turn into a sport?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Someone-Like-You-)
    We posted the same person, at the same time! :laugh:
    Great minds... :cool:

There is no one, in my opinion who can compare to Mayweather when it comes to dominance, his stats speak for themselves.

People don't like his public persona but he does play up to the role of the villain and its done him no harm and its quite funny.

I've been procrastinating by watching all episodes of HBO's 24/7 involving Mayweather and the amount of work he puts in is incredible.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Floyd Mayweather.

floyd mayweather is a disgusting ugly racist.

As for his boxing he doesnt have the ko percentage wladimir has, hes robbed a number of fighters including castillo(even the punch stats had castillo schooling floyd), he drew at best to past prime fighters such as DLH.

Wladimir is simply the most diminatn heavyweight ever, but because hes doesnt trash talk, is good looking, and charming unlike the uk/US peices of trash, then i guess hes not the best ever :rolleyes:

Manny pacquio would destroy ugly boy mayweather. Throw in the fact that mayweather is pound for pound the most boring fighter next to bernard hopkings and you have one over hyped yank fighter that just trash from the streets.

As for unian bolt, when they do pre season drug testing in jamacia ill take him seriously.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beepbeeprichie)
    When the hell did punching someone turn into a sport?
    When the someone started punching back :holmes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

There is no one, in my opinion who can compare to Mayweather when it comes to dominance, his stats speak for themselves.

People don't like his public persona but he does play up to the role of the villain and its done him no harm and its quite funny.

I've been procrastinating by watching all episodes of HBO's 24/7 involving Mayweather and the amount of work he puts in is incredible.
    His win against hatton was dubious. Firstly he had a ref who didnt alow any inside fighting, which is hattons speciality. Secondly he fought hatton on his home tyurf at a weight class hatton was known to be previously very poor at.

Correct me if im wrong but didnt mayweather nearly get kncoked out by a near 40 year old shane mosley...

Joe calzaghe>>>>>>>>>>>>ugly mayweather and you know it...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bolt anybody?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louiscypher)
    His win against hatton was dubious. Firstly he had a ref who didnt alow any inside fighting, which is hattons speciality. Secondly he fought hatton on his home tyurf at a weight class hatton was known to be previously very poor at.

Correct me if im wrong but didnt mayweather nearly get kncoked out by a near 40 year old shane mosley...

You asked who was most dominant and athletic and Mayweather fits both so I'm not going to argue with you about the particulars. He actually outclassed Mosley, who was only there to pick up a cheque.

Granted, he's not the most exciting boxer but he gets the results. Better to win ugly then lose beautifully.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

I've been procrastinatingby watching all episodes of HBO's 24/7 involving Mayweather and the amount of work he puts in is incredible.
    Haha, i've bene watching a lot of old fights too during revision. I watched Mayweather-Hatton, Khan-Maidana, Khan-Peterson, Calzaghe-Jones Jr, Calzaghe-Eubank, Mayweather training tribute or something like that, i've been reading Mayweather routines and other boxing diet-related articles, it's so much fun compared to revision, isn't it?

(Original post by louiscypher)

I'm Welsh, have watched so many JC videos, have met him irl, have shaken his hand, have a lot of respect for him and his career, and even I don't agree, as an athlete Calzaghe > Mayweather :facepalm2:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheProdigy2k9)
    Bolt anybody?

if you are going to use olympic style events then surely michael phelps far surpasses drug cheat usian bolt.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ryan Lochte.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You asked who was most dominant and athletic and Mayweather fits both so I'm not going to argue with you about the particulars. He actually outclassed Mosley, who was only there to pick up a cheque.

Granted, he's not the most exciting boxer but he gets the results. Better to win ugly then lose beautifully.

but he doesnt get results, he fights people hes either bigger than, cheats(ortiz) robs of decisions(dlh, castillo) and nearly gets koed by a past prime fighter that was picking up a pay cheque(shane mosley).

Throw in his casual racism towards white and asian decent(the discrimination he showed towards pacquios race was woeful).

hes not as good as marciano, wlad, calzaghe and you know it...
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sébastien Loeb - Dominates rally
    Michael Schumacher - Dominated F1
    Valentino Rossi - Dominated MotoGP
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    Gareth Bale - are you joking?

Reportedly Kyle Walker is said to be the most physically perfect (all-round) player in the Premier League.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 27, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.