Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Medical school (Imperial) reserve list.

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was put on the reserve list at Imperial and they told me to contact them on results day, but I have another offer (KCL). Is it still possible for Imperial to offer me a place in August if I get the grades and they have unfilled places? And has anyone ever actually got in through the reserve list?
    • 79 followers

ReputationRep:
    Officially, reserve lists do not exist in the UCAS scheme. So they may decide to offer you a place in August but you would need to ask KCL to release you, and hope that Imperial will hold your place for the up to 2 weeks it takes to do this.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Officially, reserve lists do not exist in the UCAS scheme. So they may decide to offer you a place in August but you would need to ask KCL to release you, and hope that Imperial will hold your place for the up to 2 weeks it takes to do this.
    Thank you for your reply! Is it then at KCL's discretion as to whether they allow this or not?
    • 79 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joker12345)
    Thank you for your reply! Is it then at KCL's discretion as to whether they allow this or not?
    KCL should expect this if they're holding this kind of reserve list, but as I said it's not in the UCAS scheme officially so there aren't any rules about what they can/can't do.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 20, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.