The Student Room Group

C2 and S1 can you get an A grade with only one month to go

I know not a lot I am currently getting e's if I start hardcore revision now would I be able to get an A grade?
My exam board is edexcel as level?
S1 might be a little bit tough to get an A, but C2 is a breeze! :smile: no matter how intensive your revision is for s1 the probability of getting an A is 0.6 judging on its difficulty:smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
From an E:eek: ; I doubt it. If you are alright at maths and work hardcore then maybe. That is just quite a big jump; not saying you can't do it though just looks like it would take a lot of hard work!¬!!
Original post by Flounder1
I know not a lot I am currently getting e's if I start hardcore revision now would I be able to get an A grade?
My exam board is edexcel as level?

Meh, I did it for S1 C2 and M1. It's easy, just keep going over examples until concepts 'click'.
Reply 4
I am doing further Maths aswell I'm getting b's ..?
Reply 5
Also they say s1 is really hard because the exam paper is worded weird any tips on s1?
Also they say s1 is really hard because the exam paper is worded weird any tips on s1?

honestly i was lucky to scrape a 'B', but that's because I found S1 super ubber boring! i didn't even bother reading the book for my exam 2 years ago and just went through exam papers over and over again until i was bored of it to death :lol: it really depends on whether you are a fan of long winded and worded questions, because believe me S1 is full of it! S2/S3/S4> S1 IMO :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by GreenLantern1
From an E:eek: ; I doubt it. If you are alright at maths and work hardcore then maybe. That is just quite a big jump; not saying you can't do it though just looks like it would take a lot of hard work!¬!!

for c2 i went from a U to a*

and for s1 i went from an E to B

Impossible is nothing hehe :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
Thanks you have renewed my faith !! :biggrin:
Reply 9
Thanks you have renewed my faith !! :biggrin:

Have also gone up 3 or 4 grades with retakes..the key to Maths exams is to do past papers until you can do them without even thinking about it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending