The Student Room Group

Edexcel Maths Linear March 2012 Higher Paper, Grade Boundaries?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by umarace
Help !!! I have got a B three times in a row it pisses me off ,I got 123 mark in the march exam one mark away from a A . I have asked for a re-mark ,but do you think my my mark will go up . Does anyone know what I should do .

REMARK!! :biggrin: Sorry,a bit late. LOL
Original post by LucyJ12
I got 166. I wasn't happy though with the mark, because it was one of the lowest A*'s in my year :P Congrats! I even got the area question wrong in the non-calc and noticed that after I left the hall ^_^ oh well. :tongue:

You weren't happy because it was one of the lowest A*s :confused:
I was just happy to get an a* after resitting the A so many times! :biggrin:
Are these grade boundaries for both papers together. Example 56 c is that for both non calc and calc ? Or separate 1 non calc paper 56 and the calc also 56 to achieve grade c as a whole
just wondering if anyone knows where i can find the mark scheme for the maths linear paper, higher, unit 2 from march 2012, my maths gcse is a week today and it'd be helpful if i knew whether i got the answers for this practice test right or not...
Original post by ineedmarkschemes!
just wondering if anyone knows where i can find the mark scheme for the maths linear paper, higher, unit 2 from march 2012, my maths gcse is a week today and it'd be helpful if i knew whether i got the answers for this practice test right or not...

hey do you know where i can get the maths past paper 2012 march?
and how did you find the paper??
Original post by yazzi_bay5
Are these grade boundaries for both papers together. Example 56 c is that for both non calc and calc ? Or separate 1 non calc paper 56 and the calc also 56 to achieve grade c as a whole

both added together, each paper was out of 100 so 56/200 was a C
Original post by pseudonymegg
both added together, each paper was out of 100 so 56/200 was a C

Thought so :smile: Thanks
so happy i got my B lol i revised like twice in total and only by chance found out the exam was about to begin in my english lit lesson rofl.
Original post by cuckoo99
so happy i got my B lol i revised like twice in total and only by chance found out the exam was about to begin in my english lit lesson rofl.

hey im taking the higher paper on monday, how did you find this paper, what was on it and do you have a link to access this paper?

Quick Reply