Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Diablo

Announcements Posted on
Become part of the Welcome Squad! Apply here! 28-10-2014
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I realise I could be one of the older guys here... But is there anyone who has played Diablo I and Diablo II and can tell me if im going to enjoy it and the general jist?

I kind of liked WoW but found many parts of it repetitive and a bit mind numbing, as in the same awful collect quests etc. I've seen it can be both Co-Op and Single Player. How does that work?

I'm looking for a game to enjoy over my summer once I finish Uni. I'm already playing DoTA2/CS/CS:GO and i'm either going back to WoW or buying this. But I want to make sure I wont get bored in <5hours of playing.
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakeh)
    Okay, I realise I could be one of the older guys here... But is there anyone who has played Diablo I and Diablo II and can tell me if im going to enjoy it and the general jist?

I kind of liked WoW but found many parts of it repetitive and a bit mind numbing, as in the same awful collect quests etc. I've seen it can be both Co-Op and Single Player. How does that work?

I'm looking for a game to enjoy over my summer once I finish Uni. I'm already playing DoTA2/CS/CS:GO and i'm either going back to WoW or buying this. But I want to make sure I wont get bored in <5hours of playing.
    First off, get Diablo II. It's far better.

All the quests in Diablo II involve finding and killing people / monsters / **** off demons. It's very repetitive in terms of game play, but it's still brilliant. There's a fantastic storyline to go with it and plenty of diversity within the maps / dungeons to keep you occupied. I'd highly recommend the Lords of Destruction expansion pack, if for nothing other than a larger inventory. Finally D2 generates unique maps for each play through so the adventure never stops.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have also played diablo2 game . It is very entertaining game. I have played this game free time. I love the music of in this game. entertainment is the best source of game.So I really enjoy this game....
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah fantastic, both of them, though diablo 1 is quite short, i would recommend it. It can keep you entertained for sooo long.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakeh)

Deffo play diablo I too, don't ignore it at all! Diablo 1 was an amaaaazing game, really enjoyable. Trust me - it's the most addictive thing ever.

Diablo II is obviously great too.
    • 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    clickclickclickclickclickclickcl ick
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakeh)

You do know diablo 3 is comming out may 15 right? It will be my summer game :P looks amazing... I've played d1, d2 and WOW, but WOW has become boring after playing it for a long time. Btw though, what level did you get to in WOW? maybe whilst leveling 1-80 it's repetitive but i think it's one of the least repetitive games lol... diablo is much more repetitive and simple but it's a good break from WOW.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 18, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.