Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Canterbury Christ church decision times

Announcements Posted on
TSR wants you: get involved with Power Hour. 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys
    I applied late and as a mature student and am desperate to get into cccu.
    I had an email 2 days ago asking for more information on a few things which I've provided.. So I know they have my application and have looked through it already, how long do you think it would take them to make a decision? I've been checking all day lol

Thanks

Susan
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Susann88)
    Hi guys
    I applied late and as a mature student and am desperate to get into cccu.
    I had an email 2 days ago asking for more information on a few things which I've provided.. So I know they have my application and have looked through it already, how long do you think it would take them to make a decision? I've been checking all day lol

Thanks

Susan
    They have until June to make a decision.... so you may be waiting a long time.
    At the moment they will be ensuring they have replied to everyone who applied before 15th January and they will also be looking at their numbers to see how many people have accepted/rejected their offer so then they know roughly how many more spaces they have available for people who applied late.

I know its hard but please don't check your track constantly - most universities take at least the best part of a week to reply to applicants and that's when they're being fast. There are still people waiting who applied in September - the UCAS process can quite literally last the best part of a year between applying and getting a response.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was in the same situation, had an email about a week or do ago asking for more info and got a decision through today!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: May 3, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.