The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shabalala
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-17755278

I despise these people with a passion both through personel experiance and from reports of them they are scum. Yes it was only 7 who are in court for this but the rest of their pathetic little camp would have known that there were slaves being kept, made to work and tortured anyone who sticks up for these people are scum aswell.

They complain about the way people treat them but what do they expect when they act the way they do there is a gypsy camp near my house that I sometimes have to walk past to get to my friends house and anytime I go past on my own and there are Gypsys at the entrance I have been abused and I have been attacked once aswell. They leave rubbish everywhere, my friend was mugged by them and another friend had a dog set on him.

They make out they are innocent victims when they are the opposite there is a reason they are hated everywhere they go they built their own reputation. These left wing ***** who stick up for them should be slapped.

Sounds like your trip to Manchester.

Anyway standard TSR response to right wing 'tards
You cannot generalise a whole group of people by the actions of a minority, to do so is stupid.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 41
With a title like that, you could write for the Daily Mail...

Everyone I know who has lived near travellers/gypsies have had bad experiences though. The Irish traveller kids at my school were some of the worst behaved.
Reply 42
I have had .... unpleasant experiences with Travellers, however to judge a group of people through one story or even a few personal experiences is an irrational and bad response.
I do think that there is merit in reviewing laws that over protect travellers and even give them a kind of immunity from the law in some cases.

Latest

Trending

Trending