Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which of these UK politicians/celebs would you deport?

Announcements Posted on
  • View Poll Results: Which of these UK politicians/Celebs would you deport?
    David Cameron
    37.14%
    Ed Miliband
    48.57%
    Nick Clegg
    37.14%
    George Osbourne
    42.86%
    Ed Balls
    37.14%
    Boris Johnson
    28.57%
    Ken Livingstone
    45.71%
    Jordan (Katy-Price)
    57.14%
    Simon Cowell
    37.14%
    Jamie Oliver
    25.71%
    Davina McCall
    42.86%
    Kerry Katona
    62.86%
    Balotelli
    31.43%

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Which of these UK politicians/Celebrities would you most love to deport from the UK? Why?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How about people on benefits?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nick Clegg because I just don't like him.

Jordan- Deporting her would clear up the viewing schedule on ITV2

Kerry Katona - Send her to Iceland (the country)

The rest can stay. Boris is a national treasure, don't deport him. Also, I don't see what is wrong with Jamie Oliver? He is really passionate about healthy school meals and if you watch his shows you can see how much he cares about what he does and I respect him for that. Need more people like him, in my opinion.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Kerry Catona, Devina McCall, Katie Price and Simon Cowell, since they're either beings that are infectious towards peoples views on life by making **** TV (Devina, Kerry and Simon) or have a meaningless life (Katie Price).
    • 86 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can we not just deport them all?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
    Nick Clegg because I just don't like him.

Jordan- Deporting her would clear up the viewing schedule on ITV2

Kerry Katona - Send her to Iceland (the country)

The rest can stay. Boris is a national treasure, don't deport him. Also, I don't see what is wrong with Jamie Oliver? He is really passionate about healthy school meals and if you watch his shows you can see how much he cares about what he does and I respect him for that. Need more people like him, in my opinion.
    I've seen those Jamie Oliver shows- he's sucha numpty! Admittedly not the one's where he's trying to help kids, but even then surely you can see stuff like "makeing US schools eat healthy" is just a marketing ploy for him to make a name in the US. Other shows too like "dinner in New York" where he invites people over to his NY flat to cook them a meal are to try and build his name in the US.

Also his actual TV shows he keeps throwing in unnecessary cockney and swearing A LOT (compared to like 5 years ago) because he wants to come across as some Gordon Ramsey type (following his success after swearing on tv a lot) and saying stuff like "Just whack a little bit of salad in, spill on some olive oil and bob's your uncle you got a fresh caesar salad with golden sparkles". You're sitting at home like.. "Oh please..."
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ken Livingstone can be deported back to his Muslim chums. Beacon of Islam my arse.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteveMz)
    I've seen those Jamie Oliver shows- he's sucha numpty! Admittedly not the one's where he's trying to help kids, but even then surely you can see stuff like "makeing US schools eat healthy" is just a marketing ploy for him to make a name in the US. Other shows too like "dinner in New York" where he invites people over to his NY flat to cook them a meal are to try and build his name in the US.

Also his actual TV shows he keeps throwing in unnecessary cockney and swearing A LOT (compared to like 5 years ago) because he wants to come across as some Gordon Ramsey type (following his success after swearing on tv a lot) and saying stuff like "Just whack a little bit of salad in, spill on some olive oil and bob's your uncle you got a fresh caesar salad with golden sparkles". You're sitting at home like.. "Oh please..."
    He can come across as a bit of a tool, I agree. However, underneath all the unnecessary cockney, I think he is doing a good thing and something he is passionate about. There is nothing wrong with marketing yourself and getting your name out there if you're trying to do a admirable thing.

Other celebrities do a lot worse, I don't think he is up there with Katie Price to be honest.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Aw, Piers Morgan isn't on the list. I think the US should keep him. He should never be allowed in the UK (or possibly the planet).
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Who could deport Boris?

I think Ken should be deported to Saudi Arabia, to see how wonderful a country is when it's a "beacon of Islam".
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cannotbelieveit)
    Ken Livingstone can be deported back to his Muslim chums. Beacon of Islam my arse.
    Why hate someone, because they support the right of muslims to live in this country? Because they partake in small-time community affairs within the community, such as opening a new mosque or attending their religious events?

Isn't this how we are supposed to live side-by-side? By taking part in and becoming a united people through combatting ignorance, and understanding each other's religions, views, priorities, friendships, cultural understandings?

What's wrong with praise of any religion or people? I am white myself, not of any particular religion - I've visited mosques, synagogues, churches, temples, gurdwara's etc and I find each religion has more similarities and each to teach us something and that those who are very religious across any religion tend to be v.similar and share the same views of the most pious from any other religion too.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 18, 2012
New on TSR

Strictly iPlayer

Will you still watch if some BBC programmes go online only?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.