The Student Room Group

Has anyone done any courses with the Home Learning College?

If Yes what did you think of them?

I had to leave my A levels last year and wasn't able to complete them. I am currently trying to find a job in an office just so I can build up some savings. I have a BTEC in Business and have studied Business Studies at AS Level.

As I do not have any higher qualifications I wanted to embark on a AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting with the Home Learning College so that I can boost my skills and get back into studying before I start university in September 2014. I will also have something that sets me apart from other applicants my age.

So what has your experience of the Home Learning College been like?

I know its quite expensive (£89 a month for 18 months) But I'll hopefully be in a full time job by the end of April so should be able to cover the payments.
Thanks
Reply 1
Hi

I did a home learning cource just basic book keeping, however with working full time it became hard to fit the studying in, it does take a lot of dedication and time - however if you can dedicate the time then go for it - just be aware if for any reason you have to pull out or can't pay the fee anymore you may still be liable for the full ammount

Hope this helps

Donna

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending