Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I dont know how to restrain myself right now.

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014

I'm extremely irritated by a situation my friend is in. I'll try and some this up in bullet points so it's an easy read:

1) A is my best friend, currently living in a different city and dating B who lives in our home town.

2) C is someone I have had a lot of conflict with in the past. She's a notorious liar and attention seekers and to be honest a nasty piece of work.

3) C is claiming to have slept with B. B is saying that they haven't.

4) C is a liar, we all know that but there is always that doubt and A is finding it hard to decide who to believe. A and B are not in a serious relationship, its fairly new but she doesnt want to split up with B because of something that could be a lie.

5) I am finding it extremely hard not to say something to C about how much of a good friend A was to her, when everyone else hated her. It honestly makes me sick, whether shes lying about sleeping with B or actually slept with B, why would someone do this to A? Especially as they have been friends for a long time.

In short, its probably best I keep my mouth shut. But when C was bullying me, for lack ofa better word, A stuck up for me and I feel I should say something.

• 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Too complicated; didn't read.

Just keep out of it.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd stay quiet if I were you.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    maybe you should ask D.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I personally would say something to C about it but then I'm usually the one getting in trouble for saying things when I shouldn't, so I don't know.
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    Keep out of it, but still engage in a bitch fight with C. Everyone loves a bit of action
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    "jerry""jerry""jerry""jerry""jer ry""jerry""jerry""jerry""jerry"" jerry""jerry""jerry""jerry""jerr y""jerry""jerry""jerry""jerry""j erry"!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Stay out of that mess and play dumb if it comes out in the open. Whatever you do, it will somehow come back on you for being involved.
    can you tell i've had experience with this kind of ****?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    This is how future GCSE mathematic algebra questions will be like.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Replace the letters in this post with fake names and I will bless you with my advice. At the moment I don't know wtf you're talking about.

(Original post by Billton)
    Stay out of that mess and play dumb if it comes out in the open. Whatever you do, it will somehow come back on you for being involved.
    can you tell i've had experience with this kind of ****?
    I know that this is what I should do. But its extremely frustrating to not be able to help at all. There is a lottt of drama in my home town, and i've spent the last year avoiding it all - and I will probably continue to do so now.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diu8i5UKTHc

I feel the answer is in there somewhere :afro:
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    is this Made in Chelsea or something?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 18, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.