Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Salford nursing 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone waiting to hear back from Salford for any of the branches of nursing beginning in September 2012. I have been waiting since my interview in November for Mental health nursing
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I went to the post offer open today and they said they have not given out all the offers yet, fingers crossed for you good luck x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Does that mean that you have already been offered a place? Salford is my first choice but I do have an offer at Huddersfield too. This waiting is just driving me mad!
    By the way, I love your username
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flutterby23)
    Hi,

Does that mean that you have already been offered a place? Salford is my first choice but I do have an offer at Huddersfield too. This waiting is just driving me mad!
    By the way, I love your username
    Yes I have got an unconditional place now. It is my firm choice. My username is in memory of my little boy who passed away in 2010 after a long battle with Cancer x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on your place, which branch? I have received an email saying that I will know by 10th May...so just anxiously waiting.

I'm sorry to hear about your son. What a lovely name it is to use for his memory.

Good luck with your course and hopefully I may see you around....fingers crossed x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flutterby23)
    Congratulations on your place, which branch? I have received an email saying that I will know by 10th May...so just anxiously waiting.

I'm sorry to hear about your son. What a lovely name it is to use for his memory.

Good luck with your course and hopefully I may see you around....fingers crossed x
    Thanks hope it is good news got everything crossed for you. I will be starting adult nursing x

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 3, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.