Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Ultimate "I failed my driving test!" Thread ‎-MK II

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 81 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madiwadi)
    I'm sorry you're far to incompetent. For your information I passed first time with one minor ... so no I'm not making excuses. I just can clearly tell that it's an unfair testing system as many of my friends who are brill drivers.
    If we are making assumptions here. You assuming you passed probably think you're a fab driver because you passed but probably cannot drive for shiz :-) x
    You're actually the one making assumptions. I've never said I'm a brilliant driver - in fact, I've said the opposite several times - but I am good enough to acknowledge my own faults.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    You're actually the one making assumptions. I've never said I'm a brilliant driver - in fact, I've said the opposite several times - but I am good enough to acknowledge my own faults.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay well you made the assumption that you're bad driver if you fail, when that's not the case.
    Anyway I was just saying. I did not mean to offend you but my comment came across arsey so yeah sorry
    • 81 followers

ReputationRep:
    Okay well you made the assumption that you're bad driver if you fail, when that's not the case.
    Anyway I was just saying. I did not mean to offend you but my comment came across arsey so yeah sorry
    Nope, I never said that. I said you're a bad driver if you make silly excuses.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Nope, I never said that. I said you're a bad driver if you make silly excuses.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay fair enough, but you have to admit some of the reasons why people fail are ridiculous and they have the right to make a "silly excuse". Because you or me or anyone in that situation would have done the same thing. I just thought it was a tad uncalled for. But so was what I said so I'm not preaching
    • 81 followers

ReputationRep:
    Okay fair enough, but you have to admit some of the reasons why people fail are ridiculous and they have the right to make a "silly excuse". Because you or me or anyone in that situation would have done the same thing. I just thought it was a tad uncalled for. But so was what I said so I'm not preaching
    The reasons can seem silly, but i've never seen anyone post anything that actually isn't a good reason that can be explained as such. So many people post they fail and they think it's ridiculous, but more experienced drivers realise it isn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Tests are not luck. Only bad drivers say that. Also, other people don't make you fail - your (lack of) reactions and anticipation makes you fail. If you were a good driver you wouldn't need to make such excuses.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think that is completely true! I failed because someone was speeding and flew down the road in the time it takes to turn an indicator on after it turned off and that car was far enough away to move off when I checked my right wing mirror.
    Obviously most of the test is skill as you need driving skills however a lot of it can be down to luck as well as how lenient the examiner is.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    The reasons can seem silly, but i've never seen anyone post anything that actually isn't a good reason that can be explained as such. So many people post they fail and they think it's ridiculous, but more experienced drivers realise it isn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes admittedly some of the reasons why people say fail it is like ... yes you should have failed. But I think an awful lot is like due to nerves. And sometimes like when they fail you on roundabout hesitations, that's a thing that you pick up on. Driving tests are really subjective
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I failed literally an hour ago because apparently i didnt see the car turning at the roundabout but just as i was about to break the examiner beat me to it so annoying!! Also dont go past the stop line at the traffic lights (obvious i know)
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Don't give up hope guys, it's tough and it's hella expensive but treat it as a learning curve. You're fails will make you a more confident driver when you do pass. Take a couple of weeks out of lessons, maybe, just to relax and then have 2 or 3 lessons in the fortnight before your test. And money wise - think of all you'll be saving in petrol and insurance!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 22, 2014
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered learning to drive

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.