Results are out! Find what you Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Received new debit card, contact student finance?

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
  1. Offline

    My old debit card recently got expired and I have a new one.

    Do I need to contact student finance to change my details in order to get load/grant?

  2. Offline

    Dont think so, the details required to pay into your account (ie your sort code and account number) would have remained the same.
  3. Offline

    Money isn't paid into your card it's paid into the account your card is linked to.


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 18, 2012
New on TSR

Your TSR exam season toolkit

Everything you need to know about study help on TSR

Article updates
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.