Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

People's Lives Are Facebook

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    I've already stated this, but there seems to be an increasing amount of people uploading pictures of food. I can't understand this. Can anyone explain why one might do this?
    It's all part of the same my **** is bigger than yours envy craze.

Look at my food, it's so much nicer/tastier/better presented/I dine in such a high class environment compared to you so I want to show off.

All of the above.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I honestly don't care. People who live their lives on facebook are no use to society.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ufo2012)
    It's all part of the same my **** is bigger than yours envy craze.

Look at my food, it's so much nicer/tastier/better presented/I dine in such a high class environment compared to you so I want to show off.

All of the above.
    Yeah, but most people just upload pictures of chicken and chips along with comments like "tonight's meal" or "Hmmm, chicken". That's not anything to boast about?

Also people upload pictures of stuff like lucozade saying "I love this stuff"... It's like what?

I don't mind Facebook, just this whole "picture culture" it brings where everything is a photo opportunity.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Yeah, but most people just upload pictures of chicken and chips along with comments like "tonight's meal" or "Hmmm, chicken". That's not anything to boast about?

Also people upload pictures of stuff like lucozade saying "I love this stuff"... It's like what?
    Oh that. Again that is just attention seeking nonsense - wanting a reaction out of anything and nothing.

And uploading photos of lucozade, that is just weird.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 10, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.